FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 522

Roman Busarov:
The teacher is a sniper....

Roman Busarov:

the harrier in the signals set for sale...

not too early? there's still about 70 pts up there...

Lesorub:

harrier in the signals set to sell...

not too early? there's still about 90 p. up...

the harrier is at its peak sell small. (to 2950)

Tantrik:
the harrier at the peak is worth selling small. (up to 2950)

only banks know about peaks...

well sell it, the harrier goes with oil, oil is at $17 the harrier is at 1.6

Lesorub:

only the banks know about the peaks...

Target on m15 is 1.3137 , target on m5 is 1.3148 , the lower ones are announced - shortfall there will have to be looked at. Shortfall on m5 by 6-10 pips all the time.

Banks do not control the pips - pips... or crosses... - in general ... who's banking?

Tantrik:

Target on m15 is 1.3137 , target on m5 is 1.3148 , the lower ones are announced - shortfall there will have to be looked at. Shortfall on m5 by 6-10 pips all the time.

Banks do not control the pips - pips... or crosses... - in general ... who banks?

so we know who...

Tantrik:

Banks do not control the pips - pips... or crosses... - in general ... who banks?

Vladimir Zubov:
well sell it, the harrier is going with oil, oil at $17 the harrier is at 1.6
yes so is the ruble, oil at 17 - to say it won't is to say nothing - you can just say - empty flub.

Tantrik:
euro on buy entry, bought to 1.1270 - 1.13

I took the eu to buy - just to sit (like by the pond...), with a minimal load without TP and SL - can't reach the lower target for a week. ()

here's an example, a personal account of trading centime, on the pound 21 was!, now the euro / pound, and what was it? - nothing. (There would be a sea of stops - if there were any) - here I plan to go 10 fi.! Then I'll move to pound/canadian AND and show you 30 figures! (Pinocchios)))) shovelnose hello!)