FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 696

And on the senior half, can you show me what it looks like?

Well, yes, the timing doesn't add up, at first I didn't even understand how that could be... But it's the synchronised ones that are already interesting to analyse.

new-rena:

Well, to continue the theme, I am showing you this trick.

If you have been analysing different currency pairs for a long time, then it will not be difficult to create a dollar index indicator. As we can see, the leading one is the Dollar Index, and the slave is any currency pair.

This means that the index falls first, and then the currency pair, and vice versa.

This can only be seen on the M1 TF. The index indicator is in red

That is the complexity of this system. At the beginning it is not always clear which asset is pressing more. You can only see later - a week, a month.

max325:
This is the complexity of this system. It is not always clear at the beginning which asset is pushing more. You only see it afterwards - a week, a month.
Yeah. there's that trouble.

Does anyone know why there is no volume on the New Zealand futures? Or does everyone just go with the Aussie?

There's a lot of shit going on with the euro

Dimmerd:
what the fuck is going on with the euro?
???

Look at the minute there are several identical bars in a row of the same colour bullish

Dimmerd:
Look at the minute, there are several identical bars in a row of the same colour, bullish.

Everything seems to be fine. I look at all the quotes on this website. I haven't seen any more accurate. There are always glitches in MT.

max325:

Everything seems to be fine. I look at all the quotes on this website. I haven't seen any more accurate. In MT all the time there are glitches.

And I have everything like music, note-by-note))))