FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 306

Without a pullback , it's not pretty 1.119 buy))

Vizard_:
Below March's low of 15g let's get the girlfriend out already. How long can we wait...)))

this weekend .... forecast

Or so...

Tantrik:

this weekend .... forecast

Or so...

OK. The stops are lower than the outermost short. Better a bird in the hand...))

Strong volatility in dollar pairs is expected on the back of scheduled publications.

Following last Wednesday's Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) minutes, the US dollar strengthened considerably in the FX market against most currencies last week. The exception was GBP/USD which surged to a 2-week high after the release of UK retail sales data and an online survey showing that over 50% of the UK population is against the country's exit from the EU.

As stated in the minutes, "...if economic data in Q2 is consistent with accelerating economic growth, labour market conditions continue to improve and inflation approaches the 2% target, it would seem appropriate to raise the Fed's target rate range in June".

Investors are now trying to come up with a contingency plan in the event of such a Fed decision and Fed policymakers are single-handedly trying to convince market participants that an interest rate hike in the USA on 15 June is highly probable.

Last week saw a strengthening of the US dollar against most of its peers and a rise in oil prices

From next week (from 30 May 2016 to 3 June) the competition: "Forecast for the week".

Since a week is a relatively short timeframe, it does not make sense to consider timeframes longer than "H1".

Rules:

1. Posts are accepted with the obligatory "Contest for the week of 30 May 2016 to 3 June".
  2. You must insert(Forum: how to insert picture) a picture generated directly in the MetaTrader 5 terminal. The image size is 750*550.
  3. The image should not contain any ads of paid products.
  4. You are to specify the movement forecast in the illustration.
  5. The winner receives $10. Payment will be made through Freelance service.
As a run-in, entries are accepted for THIS week (- until 27 May) and there will be no payment this week.

sxww: Goodbye.
Old man, get out. Let's have a laugh. "Ishimov's Witnesses - Unite!)))

Karputov Vladimir:

From next week (from 30 May 2016 to 3 June) the competition: "Forecast for the week".

Since a week is a relatively short timeframe, it does not make sense to consider timeframes longer than "H1".

Rules:

1. Posts are accepted with the obligatory "Contest for the week of 30 May 2016 to 3 June".
  2. You must insert(Forum: how to insert picture) a picture generated directly in the MetaTrader 5 terminal. Image size is 750*550.
As a run-in, entries are accepted for THIS week (- until 27 May) and there will be no payment this week.
Maybe create a new thread - otherwise our Blogger Forecasters are unlikely to know about the competition.

Karputov Vladimir:

Rules:

2. You must insert(Forum: how to insert picture) a picture generated directly in the MetaTrader 5 terminal. Image size is 750*550.
A new branch with strict moderation. everything unnecessary will be demolished except forecasts and totals. ( although a week is very short)

Vizard_:
Old man, come on out. Let's have a laugh. "Witnesses of the Ishimovs" - Unite!))

clown ))))),

on the eve drive - 1.1144 - 1.1270 - 1.1140

Lesorub:

I'm out today...

and I'm out on the pound:

Yeah, I see a move to 1475-1480, maybe 1490...I'll have to watch...but I don't think they'll let us in today...1445-1460...I'd have to put the stakes higher or close the puts at 1430-1445...so let's go for it...