FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 186

sterva:
Shorts from yesterday). Small and b/w. The bargaining was strange yesterday. According to the news we should be at parity by now :)
Yes, yesterday was an interesting day )

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Yes, yesterday was an interesting day )
I don't know what you're talking about// It was a normal day, as always, you could earn money//// I don't understand what's so strange/ I read forums in my spare time, so we have a kindergarten here, "Sunny" ;-) no offense//

Evgeniy Balchin:
I don't understand what you're discussing here// it was a normal day as always, you could earn money/// and I don't understand what's so strange/ I read forums in my spare time, so we have a kindergarten here, sunshine;-) no offense//
Men with female avatars have not called me sunny yet. Just in case, I'm heterosexual.)

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I've never been called sunshine by men with female avatars. Just in case - I'm heterosexual.)

Evgeniya Balchin:

Hi

Don't mind him. He always knows.

Server Muradasilov:

Hi

Don't mind him. He always knows everything.

Hey, okay.)

Evgeniya Balchin:
Another embittered... The only question is why and what happened? Or maybe embittered? I don't get it anymore.

sterva:
Another embittered... The only question is why and what happened? Or maybe embittered? I don't get it anymore.
He reads a lot of books on psychology, and every post is a story or tale all over the forum :)

Lesorub:

The Euro-bashing continues:

A special hello to Lumberjack.

On audi I look, to 720 (+5) should go down and there again to the starting point of the long, but I will still look closer to that point

The pound maximum for today was as though, now the bottoms within the day /// In general, according to the data I got for today I do not see the bottoms in the near future, till today I thought that it will go to 140 after 144, but today I do not see yet))) we'll see what will be in the weekend report, unlikely