FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 192

Carrot, shorit, salt, harrier, kadik, fibka....

Is this a public forum or a thread for the special-initiated?

Write so everyone can understand you - in proper and common names!

Thank you!

elibrarius:
ginger, shorit, salt, harrier, kadik, fibka....

Is this a public forum or a thread for the special-initiated?

Write so that everyone can understand you - in proper and common names!

Thank you!

these are common words)))

Lesorub:

370 contracts (2,992) on the tape for the Canadian, something will be...

does the pound want to go up another 150 pips?

150 too many. I'm going to shove at all.

Lesorub:

Aren't you afraid?

I'm afraid, that's why I said I was just going to.)

Hello there, everyone!

Well, that was 1.1290, as it were.

I guess that's the prognosis.

Thank you!

last week: the market reaction to the interest rate and my expectations were completely opposite... the forecast is mirrored. alas, the akella misses the mark(.

However, I think that a critical level for the bears was not passed, and my expectations are still down

this may be due to the fact that he himself is in the euro sales

expectations for 21.03 - 25.03

And a variant for the bulls

Of course the last wave of correction can lengthen and lengthen... so 17 is not redistributive

Forecast for the year:

Forecast for the week

Artem Sidorov:

last week: the market reaction to the interest rate and my expectations were completely opposite... the forecast is mirrored. alas, the akella misses the mark(.

However, I think that a critical level for the bears was not passed, and my expectations are still down

this may be due to the fact that he himself is in the euro sales

expectations for 21.03 - 25.03

The forecast for the next week is accepted. As the author of the previous forecast analyzed his own forecast, there will not be a picture with overlapping charts.

For others who want to share the forecast for the next weekI remind you about the format: Obligatory indication that this is a submission for the week of 21 March - 25 March and the picture should be formed directly from the terminal with these dimensions: 750*550.

I think this week the GBPUSD will be trading lower or in a flat, because the bullish trend is finished with a fair target at 1.4312 and support at 1.4563: 1.4630: 1.4824 and support at 1.4119: 1.3940: 1.3870. On the H4 chart there is a triangle pattern, which is a continuation pattern and therefore we must expect growth. But the target might be only 1.4346.
Files:
GBPUSDH4.png  35 kb