FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 182

Tried the suggested way, it doesn't fit. But the picture is in the appendix.https://charts.mql5.com/10/433/eurusd-h4-fibo-group-ltd-kak-to-ne-osobo-ponyatno-to-chto-cena.png

Trader_123:
I tried the suggested method and it won't fit. But there is a picture in the application.
? What do you mean by "not inserted"? You're not into changing the extension of the picture, are you? Actually, you can, AND SHOULD, save the picture directly from the terminal: menu "File" -> "Save as picture...".

In Metatrader 4 the resolution is automatically set to 800X600 pixels. The format is JPG.
Files:
EURUSDH4.png  40 kb

Trader_123:
My metatrader 4 automatically sets the resolution to 800x600 pixels. The format is JPG.

I told you that you are a fan of changing the extension of the picture by hand. Where do you see the JPG extension here?

Step one

и

Step two

Lesorub:

Thank you!

I haven't been making any predictions lately. I act on the "here and now" principle.

For now we have an upward trend.So only buying from the pullback.

I hope at 1.0905 everyone bought)))

I expect the end of the upward tendency somewhere at 1,1180.But I repeat, if there will be at least a hint of the downward tendency.

Drew on this forecast in yellow.

Thank you!

tuma_news:

Thank you!

I haven't been making any predictions lately. I act on the "here and now" principle.

For now we have an upward trend.So only buying from the pullback.

I hope at 1.0905 everyone bought)))

I expect the end of the upward tendency somewhere at 1,1180.But I repeat, if there will be at least a hint of the downward tendency.

Drew yellow on this forecast.

Thank you!

You're welcome! But it's someone else's picture...

*daily is adding fuel to the fire, there seems to be no option...

Evgeniy Balchin:

Evgeniy Balchin:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUGENIE !

ЛАБУТЕНЫ - На лабутенах НАХ (Ленинград - Экспонат) remix
ЛАБУТЕНЫ - На лабутенах НАХ (Ленинград - Экспонат) remix
  • www.youtube.com
Теперь новые работы ТОЛЬКО на DJ Smile Exclusive - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV3IseaOx-KwjBgeiood8gg music - Ленинград Экспонат DJ ILYA LAVROV remix К...