FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1295

Renat Akhtyamov:

I just bought one and they went down, the radishes)

When I open a market one, I always look behind the order or a stop or heavy stones (levels of older periods) and I always remember that charts are bullshit by birth, genetically.

Lesorub:

on the Kiwi is more complicated - double sticks:

Greetings

double sticks sit or buy ? as it is now

Renat Akhtyamov:

just bought and they went down, the radishes)

100% large lot went in.

Before 50-100 pips you didn't even discuss).

sterva:

100% large lot went in.

Before 50-100 pips you didn't even discuss).

well that depends on which way you look at it....

0,01)))

Server Muradasilov:

Greetings

double sticks sat or bye ? as it is now

both buy and sell... (if we are talking about NZDUSD)

what will be the first to work out, only KUCKL knows

therefore, it is better to wait for any TP zone and go towards the opposite TP

would be more reliable...

Vadens:
When I open a market one, I always see what's behind the order or a stop or heavy stones (levels of older periods), and I always remember that charts for the crowd are delusional by birth - genetically.

100%

Lesorub:

both sell and buy... (if we are talking about NZDUSD)

what will be worked first, only KUCKL knows

therefore, it is better to wait for the zone of any TP and go towards the opposite TP

would be more reliable...

sterva:

You never even discussed 50-100 pips before).

I want stability, I'm doing intraday

It's a lot harder than that.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I want stability, I'm doing intraday.

It's more complicated than that.

That's an understatement. It's almost uncontrollable at all. Natural controlled chaos. But if you watch and try, you can work out some intuition. It is intuition, because I have not found a stable intraday TA and if someone proves it, I won't believe and will call it a broker's fake. Symbiosis of intuition and TA........ and how I, so I have not found anything better than to sit over the fan reversal and jump out of the Peregrine intuitively on the move-saw the level of trampled and profit-breaking the door and do not look back, because there is already to enter another pair......runok moves somewhere every second, 24 hours. I know a girl in the mountains, she takes 20 pips a day by her method. Girls, they are more patient...... I have changed 10 strategies and 20, and she takes 20 pips all the time.

Vadens:
That's an understatement. Almost uncontrollable at all. Natural controlled chaos. But if you watch and try, you can work out some intuition. It is intuition, because I have not found a stable intraday TA and if someone proves it, I won't believe and will call it a broker's fake. Symbiosis of intuition and TA........ and how I, so I have not found anything better than to wait for the reversal and jump out of the Peregrine intuitively on the move-saw the level of trampled and profit-breaking the door and do not look back, because there is already another pair to enter......runok moves somewhere every second, 24 hours. I know a girl in the mountains, she takes 20 pips a day by her method. Girls, they are more patient...... I've changed 10 strategies and 20 pips all the time, and she's always taking 20 pips.
stability is a sign of skill.