FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1292

Lesorub:

The prospect of an Audi is on my mind.

The direction I think is right, but I'm floating again with the tr.

7545?

Are you still holding the upper bai?

sterva:

The prospect of an Audi is on my mind.

The direction I think is right, but I'm floating again with the tr.

7545?

Do you still hold the upper bai?

news at night, prepared the sell set-up:

the bai is in place, the swaps are piling up, the targets haven't changed...

Lesorub:

news at night, prepared a sell set-up:

Bai is in place, swaps are piling up, targets have not changed ...

medium-term target is the same as mine and the general's(Vadens) as well

everything will be fine, hopefully. //three like-minded people usually mean something in this thread)

on the Kiwi is more complicated - double sticks:

Movlat Baghiyev:

Movlat, you shouldn't have deleted the posts. There was nothing particularly offensive there by and large.

I intended to prove the only thing that intraday trading is possible and has a right to live, just like any other option.

I would like to refute all sneers over intraday, pips and other (and mine too, I repent publicly).

The way one wants and, more importantly, the way one is able, is the way one trades.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Movlat, you shouldn't have deleted the posts. There was nothing particularly offensive there by and large.

I have only one aim to prove today - intraday trading is possible and has the right to live like all other variants, that's all.

I wanted to refute all ridicule about intraday, pips and other things (and mine too, I repent publicly).

The question is, whoever wants to, and most importantly, how they know how to trade.
I have already implemented the above-mentioned method, and I have not commented on it. But when their drawdown exceeds the long-term ones, it's no good. It is much more difficult, in my opinion, than intraday. I'm working hard on this at the moment. Maybe I'll give up long-term trading altogether. )))

max325:
Renat, it's all clear that intraday and medium-term trading can be profitable. But when the drawdowns are greater than the long-term drawdowns, it is no good. In my opinion, it is much more complicated than intraday. I'm working hard on this at the moment. Maybe I'll give up long-term trading altogether. )))
Reread my post today. The approach I used. Maybe it will help. The second thing is that the dollar must be bought. The rest is a question of who understands what.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Reread my posts from today. The approach was made there. Maybe it will tell you something. You can't "shine" the risk within a day - that's the main thing, the second is that the dollar must be bought back. The rest is trifles.
I have a slightly different approach. As for the interrelation of currencies on 28 pairs. I usually get within 10 pips. I should not shine the light. Only after the close.

max325:
I have a slightly different approach. On the interconnectedness of currencies on 28 pairs. I usually get within 10 pips. I don't need to shine the light. Only after the close.
Crosses shine the dollar. For example EURGBP - double buck.... The quid intraday will never go towards the trader.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Crosses light up the dollar. For example EURGBP - double buck....
I associate this pair more with gbpchf.