FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 932

All your euros for the short term

Fumbled a resource, with graphical display of SOT reports and open interest from cftc.gov. How to smoke.

As you can see from the readings, OI on the pound is rising slightly(money is pouring in), who is pouring in? probably large and small speculators...

I don't see how you can make a decision to enter the market based on these curves...

The green line is large speculators

The blue line is commercial hedgers

The red line is small speculators

Commodity Futures & FOREX Charts | Commitments of Traders Database
  • www.timingcharts.com
Free Commodity Futures Charts, Forex, Trading Systems, Commitments of Traders, Net Positions and C.O.T. Index

sxww:

All your euros for the short term

Options? Which resource is the data from?

Dmitry Chepik:

Fumbled a resource, with graphical display of SOT reports and open interest from cftc.gov. How to smoke.

As you can see from the readings, OI on the pound is rising slightly(money is pouring in), who is pouring in? probably large and small speculators...

I don't see how you can make a decision to enter the market based on these curves...

If the trade is intraday, then you can ignore this "data" (SOT report reflects the data a week ago), one of the objectives of the "big man" is to create conditions under which the hedgers took positions in the direction they want.

Dmitry Chepik:

As you can see from the readings, OI on the pound is rising slightly(money is being poured in), who is pouring in? probably large and small speculators...

I do not understand how one can decide to enter the market with these curves ...

If this site is to be believed, the oil majors are going down... let's see...

Dmitry Chepik:
Options? What resource is the data from?

with a db =)))

and how to smoke your picture is simple... you're smoking the wrong thing... you need to keep an eye on the MM position and not on how someone trades and builds up positions. and to keep an eye on the MM you need to do the math and watch what it does.

And as for the commodities, I will not consider buying them before Audi goes under 73

Veniamin Skrepkov:
If the trade is intraday, you can ignore this "data" (the SOT report reflects data from a week ago), one of the goals of the "big man" is to create conditions in which hedgers take positions in the direction they want.

Bullshit.

Who are the hedgers?

Lesorub:

the boy said, the boy did...

What'd you do, you barely made it out?)

So why are you telling us? Lunya, tell me)))).

Roman Busarov:
and as for the commodities, shopping will not be considered before audi goes under 73

You're telling the truth.)

But the yen will have to go back.)

Too bad the weeks are gone(