FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 925

sterva:
Don't scare me...) Is that all((?
What else? ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

sxww:
What else? ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Yes, that's not what I imagined.

Anyway, thank you very much.)

Stranger and Bitch)

What's the outlook for the euro? What's the forecast?

Thank you!

«Чтобы прибыльно торговать опционами, Вам не нужно знать, куда пойдет рынок», — Виктор Неустроев, портал Speculant.com
  • FOREX Review
  • fx-review.ru
Сегодня в гостях у нашего журнала Виктор Неустроев — частный опционный трейдер со стажем торговли более 12 лет. Виктор, в прошлом трейдер на рынке Форекс, несколько лет назад перешел на торговлю опционами на американских товарных рынках. Является основателем портала Здравствуйте, Виктор. Наших читателей всегда интересуют практикующие трейдеры...

new-rena:
Another unformed trader, hence the lecturer...

What's he talking about? :)

I mainly use delta-neutral strategies, the essence of which is to remain neutral to the market and not depend on where the price goes. The profit in this case will be due to changes in volatility and decay in time value of options.

I do not understand it, who deciphered it?

Server Muradasilov:

What's he talking about? :)

I mainly use delta-neutral strategies, the essence of which is to remain neutral to the market and not depend on where the price goes. The profit in this case will be due to changes in volatility and decay in time value of options.

I don't get it, who can decipher it?

That's the only thing he said right.

new-rena:

I put it in Interesting and Humour, asking him to decipher those two sentences, I haven't figured it out yet)

tuma_news:
Does this indicator bother you because you can't see the price behind it?

new-rena:

I found out a little bit, it is possible to do the same thing with mirror pairs, the risks are no less, one can sit in positions for who knows how long and earn a little if one is lucky.)

tuma_news:

Look in the personal column