FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 934

sxww:
Do you think they change their pose every day or week? Nah, they don't run around the field.)
The question is, how do you see their poses? Do you count from the DB? Or from the SOT?

sxww:
Do you think they change their pose every day or week? Nah, they don't run around the field.)
So, show me how you count that pose. I didn't mean percentages or direction last time either. And who's more important the traders or the speculators).

Dmitry Chepik:
Those who want to protect themselves from unforeseen price fluctuations tend to be the manufacturers of anything....

So why bother typing anything then?)

sterva:
So, show me how you consider this pose. I didn't mean interest or direction last time either. And who is more important - the traders or the speculators).

That's what I've written and more than once.

MM are the big hedgers?

Dmitry Chepik:
Is MM the big hedgers?

it could very well be...

take the whole cutlet and don't sweat it.

Dmitry Chepik:

Fumbled a resource, with graphical display of SOT reports and open interest from cftc.gov. How to smoke.

As you can see from the readings, OI on the pound is rising slightly(money is pouring in), who is pouring in? probably large and small speculators...

I don't see how you can make a decision to enter the market based on these curves...

The green line is large speculators

The blue line is commercial hedgers

The red line is small speculators

You cannot make a decision to enter the market based on this chart, it would be complete nonsense.

Someone might knock on a tambourine and send the yen over there

Dmitry Chepik:
Is MM the big hedgers?
You yourself wrote - the producers, who else makes it.

Maksim Diveev:

Somebody might bang their tambourine and send the yen over there

That's what I'm saying, it will be there.

sxww:

So why bother typing anything then?)

That's what I wrote and I've written more than once.

We got to percentages, not a word about price.

How is the price determined?