FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 935

sxww:

So why bother typing anything then?)

hedging in the futures market...

sxww:

That's what I'm saying, she'll be there.

In eight days, desat.

sterva:

We got to percentages, not a word about price.

How is the price determined?

What is the reporting period? A week? So you can tell by looking at the report where they sold, bought or closed? Yep, you are like children, you have to chew on the simplest things)))

Dmitry Chepik:
hedging in the futures market...
Here, they hedge their risks, but they do not gain anything on purpose, very rarely, just when the price of the commodity they are interested in goes long in one direction, they automatically take a position against the market, and when this position reaches critical values, the price breaks back.

sxww:
What is the timeframe for the reports? A week? So you can tell by looking at the report where they sold, bought or closed? Yep, you are like children, the simplest things must be chewed)))

Don't be angry old man, better tell us where the 1060 level for the euro came from and where is the assumption that the price will be there? In the meantime, we chew and swallow.)

sxww:
Here, they insure their risks, but they do not gain anything on purpose, very rarely, just when the price of the product of interest goes long in one direction, they automatically take a position against the market, and when this position reaches critical values the price breaks in the opposite direction.
Yep, something's starting to emerge... thanks

Dmitry Chepik:

Don't be angry old man, better tell us where the 1060 level for the euro came from and where is the assumption that the price will be there? In the meantime, we'll chew and swallow.)

The lower bound on all options contracts.

Dmitry Chepik:
Yeah, something's coming through... thanks
Currency is also a commodity that has its own producer. Got it?)

sxww:
Lower bound on all option contracts.
Thank you.

sxww:
Currency is also a commodity that has its own producer. Got it?)
The concept of "futures" has settled in my head, I'm getting on with it)