FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 768

Roman Busarov:

I'm reading this and it's hilarious =)

the two main links have been given to you a million times... have you mastered them???

the formulas are all the same (a lot of programs calculate them) any search engine will tell you... and then, you just need to think about what you are missing for analysis and find it....

What are you missing? Money?

Roman Busarov:

I'm reading this and it's hilarious =)

the two main links have been given to you a million times... have you mastered them???

the formulas are all the same (a lot of programs calculate them) any search engine will tell you... and then, you just need to think about what you are missing for analysis and find it....

Roman, this is not what I mean. (Second time I'm writing) I have everything goes well without koloputov.

A man who bursts into the forum once every six months and says that there are only beggars here. I can even say for sure that without Stranger and Roman he would not have succeeded.

max325:
I do. And for a very long time. It's clear, there will be no answer. Why ask the question is why write all sorts of rubbish here about your successes in conquering the markets.
Yes, I do not write particularly ...)) what are you clinging ... download the file here fit.regroup.com/bulletin/ and analyze as you need, pens/thousand+-oi/ hundred)))) Depending on put or call and prise*100*kol counter.))) This is where you go from here... if you don't understand this, you're in the darkness of the swamp... I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm not sorry, but the mind has to get to the truth on its own...

Evgeniya Balchin:
Yeah, I don't write much...)) what's the catch...weave a file here fit.regroup.com/bulletin/ and analyse as you wish, prise/yes+- oi/ hundred)))) Depending on the confusion or stakes and prise *100* stakes counter.))) That's the way forward... if you don't understand it, you'll be in the dark for sure... I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm not sorry, but the mind has to get to the truth on its own...
It's called 5th grade maths. It's been explained to you anyway and more than once I think.

max325:
A man who bursts into the forum once every six months and says that there are only beggars here. I can even say for sure that without Stranger and Roman he would not have made it.
)))i didn't say that))))) envy is a bad quality and i am grateful to everyone and since everything is fine, what are you clinging to? ))))

max325:
It's called 5th grade maths. Still explained to you and more than once I think.
))))can't...yes to the novel and strenge...if you think that everything has been explained to me several times.... ask for everything to be explained to you several times. I owe you nothing, especially with your cheeky approach.

Evgeniya Balchin:
)))i didn't say so))))) envy is a bad quality and i'm grateful to everyone and since everything is fine as it is, why are you clinging? ))))
I don't get it, why call everyone a beggar? You just don't want to admit that without Roman and Stranger you wouldn't have made it. And you say you did it all by yourselves. You can't do it on your own.

Evgeniya Balchin:
))))can't...yes to the roman and strenge...if you think everything has been explained to me several times.... ask for everything to be explained to you several times...I owe you nothing, especially with your cheeky approach.
I'm not asking anyone for anything. I don't have a cocky attitude. I talk to everyone.

max325:
I don't understand why you have to call everyone a beggar? You just don't want to admit that without Roman and Stranger you wouldn't have succeeded. And you're saying it's all on your own. You can't do it on your own.
)))))) does not provoke anyone... I am grateful to everyone)))) What do you want to talk about, anyway?)) I actually own the place... I work in parallel))