FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 773

The article is not meaningless for intraday trading, scalping and short-term analysis. You still have to put a little more thought into these levels.

You should have a head for these levels. although it's as old as dirt =) but it's good enough for learning and getting started!!!!!

You will not get much profit, but you will make a good profit.

I just don't understand why the article multiplies the premium by AD??? What is the point of that?

So as not to bore those who have already figured out the CME reports, I did a little scouring of the internet.

If you're interested, read on

Be warned at once - it's a risky trade!

Confirmation - chif in Q1 2015.

Everyone knows how to trade, but not everyone can cope with their inner state and tedious work.

As soon as you start to feel tired, you start to feel desire for new experiences.

This is the reason why most of the speculators quit.

It looks very much like the pound went for one last overrun before falling.

new-rena:

So as not to bore those who have already figured out the CME reports, I did a little scouring of the internet.

If you're interested, read on

Thanks for the information, it seems that they explain in detail just for greenies like me)) but this is how it is, you gave us a book, we'll read it and ask more questions ))))

Dimmerd:
Thanks for the information, it seems that they explain in detail just for greenies like me)) but the way it happens, you gave us a book, we'll read it and ask even more questions))))

Don't laugh at me, okay? I don't like it very much.

We'll have fun in an hour or two.

new-rena:

Thank you very much...

azfaraon:
Thank you very much.
You're welcome. The internet is flooded with this to say the least.