FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 772

Roman Busarov:
i think what i said a year ago is coming true=)) more specifically a 1-1 convergence to the eu-.... and then they won't leave the eurozone accepting the euro as a currency=)
Gpbchf will be 1.05.

max325:
Already existed. But there's no information.
Right, well, go on... develop...

azfaraon:
What do you think indicates intelligence? Silence?
Lack of stupid questions, the answers to which are not hard to find on your own if you want to, and lack of comments.

sxww:
There are no stupid questions, the answers to which, if you want to find them yourself, are not difficult to answer, and there are no comments.
It's not just here, it's everywhere.) Fighting it is like fighting windmills.

azfaraon:
Are you still looking for the target? 1.1020 is the target of the euro ...So far it shows

I wasn't originally asking about the euro.)

I need time to make a proper determination on any currency.

When to wait for that figure? When should I enter so as not to lose ground?

I will deal with euro tomorrow evening, I have a hard time with it even in the mid-term ((.

Thanks)

sterva:

I wasn't originally asking about the euro.)

I need time to make a proper determination on any currency.

When to wait for that figure? When should I enter so as not to lose ground?

I will deal with euro tomorrow evening, I have a hard time with it even in the mid-term ((.

(Thanks.)

Do you mean pips?

azfaraon:
What do you mean by pips?

Answered this question in great detail with examples (just no pictures) a few days ago.

I don't want to repeat myself.

Briefly, if I see the point - yes.

Although, some people call weeks a pip).

sterva:

I'm sorry, why don't you try to put it all together and do something of your own...I don't have to depend on anybody's opinion.

Euro sell stop 1.1220 take 1.1020

azfaraon:

I'm sorry, why don't you try to put it all together and do something of your own...and not depend on someone else's opinion.

Euro sell stop 1.1220 take 1.1020

This is a strange question. I have mine too. The funny thing is that I have answered this question too.

I'm trying not to risk a lot when trading on my own, even with a super-adjusted system.

I try not to take the risk unless someone more experienced recommends it very strongly).