FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 767

Evgeniya Balchin:
Hi, I am also resting for now, but somewhere else with a child would go));-) What kind of agencies?))) They sell to all at a discounted price?))

Hi, sorry for the delay ... I went to the cottage, the cops took a request from my mother-in-law for a stolen pool. they estimated the value at 6k rubles =))) compensation for wear and tear, etc. =)) in short, so as not to look for =)))

And on the vouchers, well, they call me, the answer must be given within 2-3 hours. then they call further =) (If interested, chirkini sum, where interesting and who will go to a personal, zvyanut, if there is a free will inform quickly)

and as for the pound, it would be nice to dive under 31 today ... as long as 3230 not break through (as written yesterday) =)

max325:

Eugenia! Weren't you taught to answer questions? Or do you think that if you are versed in koloputs or putakols (I do not know how you are), you can ignore the superfluous? So communicate in private then!

Good afternoon, you know, I do not follow the correspondence here, very rarely come here.... so let me.... note that if you have a question then you can write in person.))

Roman Busarov:

Hi, sorry for the delay ... I went to the cottage, the cops took a request from my mother-in-law for a stolen pool. they estimated the value at 6k rubles =))) compensation for wear and tear, etc. =)) in short, so as not to look for =)))

And on the vouchers, well, they call me, the answer must be given within 2-3 hours. then they call further =) (If interested, chirkini sum, where interesting and who will go to a personal, zvyanut, if there is a free will inform quickly)

and as for the pound, it would be good to dive under 31 today ... as long as 3230 not break through (as yesterday and wrote) =)

i will chirp in my personal page when it will be necessary, because the new tenants are trying to get out of here, it's hard for them to breathe when i'm writing here)))))

Evgeniya Balchin:
Good afternoon, you know, I do not follow the correspondence here, I very rarely come here.... so let me say that if you have a question, you can write in person)).
The question has fallen behind. Will you answer it? Or am I asking the wrong question?

new-rena:

ok....

swap formula, please.

how would you know, you're a farmhand?

?

Calculating sw ap.

Let's see what it does using an example.
Suppose you are trying to extend a long position (a buy position in EUR) and change the value date, for example from August 19 to 20. The dealer would need to give you euros (cash out) one day later, but also receive dollars from you one day later. The dealer has (on the 19th day) an "excess" (one day) amount of euros equal to your position, and on the same day, a one-day deficit of dollars that you are not going to give him.

Accordingly, the dealer borrows and deposits (makes an interbank loan) an amount in euros for 1 day, and draws (makes an interbank loan) the required amount in dollars for 1 day.

Now let's add the interbank lending rates to the calculation.
Let's assume that the interbank rates for euros and dollars are as follows:

RateEuroDollar
AttractionPlacementAttractionPlacement
1 day3,532,52,3

So, the dealer places "extra" 500 000 EUR at 3% per annum, receiving for this (500 000x3%)/365=41.095 EUR, which equals 41.095x1.2378=50.88 USD.

At the same time, the dealer attracts 500 000 x 1.2378 = 618900 dollars at 2.5% per annum, and gives (618900 x 2.5%)/365 = $42.39.

The net income for the transaction will be $50.88-42.39=$8.49.
This is the Swap in Dollars that he can give you.
For many reasons (accounting, for example), the dealer cannot credit you this money for nothing, so he puts it into the price of the swap you make. It's more convenient, and that's why it's accepted in dealing.

If 1 pip on a 500,000 Euro lot equals $50, then 8.49 equals roughly 0.2 pip. Therefore, the dealer does the following transaction with you: for instance, you sell EUR on the tom (19th day) at 1.2378 and buy it back immediately at 1.237780 (that is, 0.2 points cheaper), thereby receiving those 0.2 points and the corresponding amount in dollars.

The point of a positive swap is that the offering rate for the currency you buy in the position is higher than the attracting rate for the currency you sell in the position.

If you were trying to extend a sell position, the dealer would give you a negative swap (i.e. take your money) because the placement rate of dollars is less than the attraction rate of euros. You calculate the swap point amount yourself.

Thus, swap rates depend on the borrowing and placement rates of the currencies on the interbank market. Normally, you will receive swap when you hold a buy position in a currency with a higher rate, and you will pay swap when you hold a sell position in a currency with a higher rate.

Why is a large swap accrued and deducted exactly from Wednesday to Thursday?
Because by moving your closing date from Wednesday to Thursday, you move your settlement date from Friday to Monday (three days later). You will be paid 3 days' worth of swap, but you will also be charged 3 days' worth of swap.

Evgeniya Balchin:
Ok))thank you...I'll tweet you when it's time, because the new tenants are getting the hell out of here, they probably can't breathe when I'm writing here)))))
Nobody's evicting anybody. You wrote that there's a bunch of beggars here. Even though you are one yourself. And you ignore questions, too.

Server Muradasilov:

?

Perfect!

This is one of four calculations I have tried.

Now do the same calculation. Does it work?

max325:
No one is evicting anyone. You wrote that there is a gathering of beggars here. Even though you are one. And you're ignoring questions.
You'd better get on with your work. Instead of writing bullshit.

Evgeniya Balchin:
You'd better get on with your work. Instead of writing bullshit.
I do. I've been doing it for a long time. It's clear, there's no answer. Why do you have to write bullshit here about your success in conquering the markets?

I'm reading this and it's hilarious =)

the two main links have been given to you a million times... have you mastered them???

the formulas are all the same (a lot of programs calculate them) any search engine will tell you... and then, you just need to think about what you are missing for analysis and find it....