FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 650

zoritch:

and we keep drinking... :-))) every evening dreary five or six, but I don't seem to care anymore - anti-police a couple in the morning and drive... :-)))

and you're still talking about options and volumes ? we switched to MM a long time ago... i put in 2500... take it out - take it out... took it out - took it in - repaid the debt immediately and moved on...

P.S. Damn good to see you, old chap... :-)))

I'm not?(((.

zoritch:

and we keep drinking... :-))) every evening dreary five or six, but I don't seem to care anymore - anti-police a couple in the morning and get behind the wheel... :-)))

and you're still talking about options and volumes ? we switched to MM a long time ago... i put in 2500... take it out - take it out... took it out - took it in - paid it off and moved on...

GREAT!

zoritch:

and we keep drinking... :-))) every evening dreary five or six, but I don't seem to care anymore - anti-police a couple in the morning and get behind the wheel... :-)))

and you're still talking about options and volumes ? we switched to MM a long time ago... i put in 2500... take it out - take it out... took it out - took it in - repaid the debt immediately and moved on...

And me?

zoritch:

and here you're all about options and volumes ? we switched to MM a long time ago... i put in 2500... take it out - take it out... took it out - took it in - paid it off and moved on...

Zorich, did you pay off your debt in the shop? )))))))))))))))))

new-rena:

1) Let's replace the word 'tics', with 'clause'. That is, go back. 1 point up, 1 point down, and you see volume equal to 2 in the terminal.

What do such "volumes" tell you about, please explain?

2)Let's first clarify - where in the terminal is what shows demand and where is what shows supply. Question to clarify - these are two different figures.

3) And for your information, especially for you, as of today - reports are now published once a day, i.e. daily, kr.weekend!!!

I won't change your mind, your point of view changes every six months. It's all too soon to be throwing beads in front of pigs. From the beginning you were fixated on price, then volume, binary, swap, now sme. In general, I have been watching you for 2.5 years, and every half year you have something new. And it indicates only that the previous experience was unprofitable or ineffective. In another six months, you'll be discussing something else.

Alexey Busygin:
I'm not going to change your mind, your point of view changes every six months. It's all too early, like throwing beads before swine. From the beginning we were fixated on price, then on volumes, binary, swap, and now on swaps. In general, I have been watching you for 2.5 years, and every half year you have something new. And it indicates only that the previous experience was unprofitable or ineffective. In half a year you'll be discussing something else.

You're not observing enough)). You should have started earlier.

At the very beginning I had the volumes from the terminal in my sights...

Perhaps something has changed, so tell me - what is the volume at the moment, which is translated in MT?

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

You're not observing enough)). You should have started earlier.

At the very beginning I had the volumes from the terminal in my sights...

Perhaps something has changed, so tell me - what are the volumes currently being broadcast in MT???

They are the same as they have always been

Alexey Busygin:
They are the same as they always are
can you please show me the line on the MQL you use to look at them?

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
please show me the line on the MQL you are looking at them with?
Shall we start?

azfaraon:
Shall we begin?
later