FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 49

new-rena:
Well, as long as the pound is buying, it's either flat or down. Just a stronger momentum in the opposite direction and that's it...

on the pound drive 4480 (shallow on the m5) it's all nonsense ))))) (still can't guess)

on the yen disc m1 117.10 or so .... (top cancelled)

on corrections - stops on different francs, austral/yen - it's all nonsense. (it's stoppers - if it doesn't go, we'll block it till the next peak).

Tantrik:

on the pound drive 4480 (shallow on the m5) it's all nonsense ))))) (you can't guess anyway)

on the yen disc m1 117.10 or so .... (top one cancelled).

On the pound - guess what. All indications are that it is overbought at a low price:

time to sell at the high... Buyers at the top of the price are already tearing their claws out)))

new-rena:
Well as long as the pound is buying, it's either flat or down. Just a stronger momentum in the opposite direction and that's it ...
1.4480 level will matter ...but considering a bounce down from 1.4450-70 to 1.4340 where so ...

azfaraon:
1.4480 level will matter ...but considering a bounce down from 1.4450-70 to 1.4340 where so .

Yeah, that's how it's going to be. And if there are sellers again, they will buy further, i.e. even cheaper.

Personally, I understood this picture (above) as....

At the moment there is inertia, i.e. the end. The inertia can last up to 1000 pips. For the euro, at least it was so.

new-rena:

On the pound,guess what. All indications are that itis overbought at a low price:

it's time to sell at the high... Buyers at the top of the price are already clawing)))

i can't say anything definite about overbought or oversold - i buy twice in an hour, i short once )))))).

i can't tell anything definite about overbought and oversold - i short once in an hour . )))))

Tantrik:

I can't say anything definite about oversold - I'll buy twice in an hour and short once ))))))

you'll worry about everyone - the stranger's team. )))))

I haven't been trading that way lately either. I don't have enough money for that. 20 pips and I'm fine.

Tantrik:

I can't say anything definite about oversold - I'll buy twice in an hour and short once ))))))

you'll worry about everybody - the stranger's team. )))))

Is humanity no longer in vogue?)

new-rena:
I haven't been trading like that lately either. Depo does not allow. I've been doing 20 pips in pips and I'm good.
The franc crowd was split )))) and I took them all out - I don't trade with it )))))

azfaraon:
Is humanity no longer in vogue?))
for the regulars of this thread - the virtual crowd is always a loser ((((

Tantrik:
the franc crowd got stripped )))) and I got everybody - I don't trade it )))))

Ishim, you scared me... I already thought a couple of thousand points flew again... The franc has been crawling in a flat and it's still crawling in my opinion....

Digging through our old branches, looking for Uncle Yusuf's index...

Eureka's up, just like clockwork. I thought he would calm down, but no, he haggled for a couple of days and went back to hawking.... North, I'm starting to understand a little bit about trading...