FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 11

Nestradamus:
Here you go................
What's the blue slanting line from bottom to top-swinging?

Vadens:
The original is more informative. You have trajectories of different thickness, respectively, of different importance and attraction.
My mistake, I thought it was a different indicator - you don't have lines of different thickness,,,,, but think about it.

Vadens:
The original is more informative. There you have trajectories of different thickness, respectively different importance and attraction.

The layout is as follows, double-thickness lines - from annual mah/min.

By colour: black - 1/1 and further along the spectrum 1/2,1/3,1/4,1/6,1/8,...1/64 - red

dotted lines 2/1, 3/1....64/1

The importance of the line changes with time and with mutual addition/subtraction

Vadens:
What is the blue line aslant from bottom to top-swinging?

blue - 1/4 angle

You can look for the ends on any TF

Vadens:

And here is a more complicated picture. Angles from mah/min last ten or twelve months

Don't break your eyes.

Vadens:
If I could find a person who would put futures levels on a clean current EUR chart and options levels on another one, and I will take care of confirmed ones. I think the message is clear.

And what do you want to see there?

there's a software program on the red forum

or

Nestradamus:

Don't break your eyes.

Spb. I'll try.

pako:

And what do you want to see there?

there's a program on the red forum.

Ah-ha-ha! You won't believe it-price levels!

The topic is serious and big- I don't want to be buried with red-eyes open........m I'd like a ready-made one in the form of an MT4 turkey.

I'd like a ready-made one in the form of an MT4 turkey.

Vadens:

Ah-ha-ha! You won't believe it - price levels!

The topic is serious and big - I don't want to be buried with red-eyes open........m I'd like a ready-made one in the form of an MT4 turkey.

I'd like a ready-made one in the form of an MT4 turkey.

Look it up here in the thread, or maybe even on the foursome.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Yes, I have three of them. Two of them are for the rise in the eu and one for the fall at the moment. But, the thing is, each TS has down and up periods of effective trading and they all end up with about the same results of about 55-60% profitable trades. Therefore, I do not pay much attention to the problem of the current forecast. This problem is solved by the TS itself. It is allowed to be wrong in 40-45 cases out of 100 based on the results of the last 6 years run.
If your stats are so good, why do you use overshoot in your signals? If you have such good statistics, then why are you using over siting in your signals?

Nestradamus:

I'll summarise the intermediate results:

1. The Horizontal Giant would not be bad, because according to "my technology" it spreads magnets correctly enough on the chart, which attract prices with different intensity and algorithmicity, and that in comparison with all the horizontals I have managed to build.

But there's a transfer of graphoanalysis to robotics. As an engineer by training, I think it's technically possible, but I don't know how. If you know how to draw a horizontal level on the top of the terminal line break, then you will also know how to mark the contact of differently directed knees on different TFs, how to set the thickness and colour of levels.

What to apply additionally on the levels, everyone decides for himself, in principle, they are self-sufficient.

2) I cannot predict the future through your trajectories according to Gann, because I do not know the theory. You know Gann hasn't abandoned theory, you're gaining experience. I am closer to the body of the ready fibosector system Geometry of the Universe. I see well the trajectories in fibo-angles of different importance, they are simpler and less than Gunn's. I see sectors well and know their influence in practice, and in combination with horizontals, a fairy tale!

3.Once again I give up (perhaps due to age) futures volumes and option levels. This is a life of its own! I have my own life with all the indices linked to the producer, with exchange files, with payments, and with all the extra problems with data delivery. And I, in accordance with Rule No. 8, do not buy anything: "All that sells or has no practical value. You won't believe it, but the guesswork on the exchange forums is similar to that of the "simple" ones with MT.