The oil issue ... - page 58

In the meantime, the US is expecting a rebound from the so-called 'bottom' soon, pointing to five possible reasons for this (article here - 12 hours ago):

• Coordinated production cuts by OPEC and non-OPEC producers,
  • slowdown in OPEC production growth,
  • increased demand due to low prices,
  • the devaluation of the US dollar,
  • significant production cuts in 'non-OPEC' countries.

It's interesting - Sechin (in his speech in London) calmly admits oil at 10, while the US is actively musing about the oil price increase they need ... So they are worse off when oil prices are low than we are?

Sergey Golubev:

It's interesting here - Sechin (in his speech in London) calmly admits oil at 10, while the US is actively musing about the oil price rise they need ... it turns out that when oil prices are low they are worse off than we are?

I think he (Sechin) was just teasing about a $10 price and a cost of 2.7.
For example, the RF news today is constantly broadcasting what the German ambassador said. What would that be about? I looked at the DAX index - and it has fallen in the medium term, and that fall is amplified by a downward breakdown (weekly chart):

And in the long term, a secondary correction, although so far within the area of the primary uptrend, but already the 'break-down' line of the Chinkou Span crosses the price from above to below, so far only on the open monthly bar, but if this trend of a downtrend continues in March, the index could fall completely in the long term for this entire year and possibly for next year as well. That is - there could be a crisis there this summer:

Maybe it's a worldwide crisis on its way ... that is, the demand for oil will probably not increase if this is exactly the kind of crisis.

Sergey Golubev: It is interesting - Sechin (in his speech in London) calmly admits oil at 10, while the US is actively discussing the increase in oil prices they need.... So it turns out that when oil prices are low, they are worse off than we are?
I'm on the safe side))) I was too optimistic last September.... Didn't work.
I painted nice pictures... Didn't work))) Seriously, it's part of his job and the verbal
interventions are part of it. + Politics. He is now clearly saying - we don't care how low you drop it.
It will not affect Russia's negotiability. What he is right about... is that a low price
compresses the spring. It doesn't matter how much oil there is now... if exploration and production continues to decline then.....
USA- Of course they are also stressed by low prices. Republicans have been feeding off it all their lives and it doesn't matter if it benefits
the rest of the country whether it's cheap or not... All imho of course...

Vizard_:
I'm on the safe side))) I was too optimistic last September... Didn't work.
Painted pretty pictures... didn't work))) Seriously, it's part of his job and the verbal
interventions are part of it. + Politics. He is now clearly saying - we don't care how low you drop it.
It will not affect Russia's ability to negotiate. What he is right about... is that a low price
compresses the spring. It doesn't matter how much oil there is now... if exploration and production continues to drop then.....
USA- Of course they are also stressed by low prices. Republicans have been feeding off it all their lives and it doesn't matter if it benefits
the rest of the country whether it's cheap or not... Imho of course...
Amer wants to make a big rattle - they only profited from wars, so they want to repeat the military scenario in a remote area - to the extreme so to speak - to check for fear or who does not have the guts ... they are far away but here in Syria it could be a big mess... they are just looking for an excuse to teach Russia a lesson for all eternity... Now is the right time for them, the Ukrainians and the Baltics and the Poles will also join in... so we need to strengthen our positions sharply... and hit the enemy on the far side... see who doesn't have the guts...

Сергей Криушин:
... so we need to dramatically reinforce our positions... and hit the enemy on the far side... see who doesn't have the guts...
Are you sitting in a trench near Aleppo, clutching a scratched RPG in your filthy hands and looking out into the twilight waiting for Abrams or Turkish Altai?

Дмитрий:
Are you now sitting in a trench near Aleppo in a smoky camouflage, clutching a scratched RPG in your dirty hands and gazing into the twilight waiting for the Abrams or the Turkish Altai to approach?
How do you know - that you're watching me and envious ... exaggerating, of course, but the proportion of fiction in my predictions often comes true ... we'll see... soon...((

Interesting article about shale gas production in the US, from 2012, I think that's when it all started.

http://www.popmech.ru/technologies/13139-gaz-v-zatochenii-skvazhina/#full

Газ в заточении: скважина
Газ в заточении: скважина
  • www.popmech.ru
Если изначально в донных отложениях наряду с обломочной частью (песчинками кварца и полевого шпата) находится некоторое количество органики, то в определенных случаях эта органика концентрируется и производит пласты углей (один из видов так называемого керогена). Другие виды керогена становятся исходным материалом для формирования впоследствии...

Oil situation now.

Intraday (H4 timeframe) price has turned (once again) into an uptrend (for how long?):

On the daily chart, the situation since the end of January this year is almost unchanged - the price is in a primary downtrend in a secondary multidirectional movement between support levels 29.88/27.06 and resistance level 35.48. The possible start of the price reversal to the daily uptrend can be talked about when the price will be somewhere between 39 and 43.

Gold has gone up, which means that the dollar is out of confidence, followed by small oil moves - Skynet is turning towards the world, or maybe the solar flares have stopped, although they say the summer will be very dry, again, a lot of energy will be spent on air conditioning - everything is connected, maybe a butterfly flaps its wings in the other direction...))

Brent below 27 would like to see. Let's watch...