The oil issue ... - page 25

I'm sure they will develop if they don't get nailed.

Vladimir Pastushak:

For 2015 there were around 20,000 cars. When converted to Russian roubles at the exchange rate of 32-33, the cheapest one cost 6,000,000 roubles, I know there are electric taxis in Moscow, but not Tesla...

A400km journey in a Tesla costs 70 roubles converted into electricity.

https://taxi.yandex.ru/tesla/

Let a kWh costs 3 rubles. 70/3=23.3. The first Tesla's had batteries at 85... You don't get 70 rubles for 400km)))

Положительный заряд
Положительный заряд
  • taxi.yandex.ru
Узнайте, как сделать так, чтобы на ваш вызов приехал электромобиль Tesla.

Vladimir Pastushak:

I suspect that the current oil price is revenge for the stifled shale oil revolution.

That is, if the U.S. did not let us develop shale oil, we will collapse prices and take it all for free...

This is speculation about who is to blame. But the question is, how was it done? How did they manage to bring down the price so much in a year and a half?

Alexey Volchanskiy:
This is a debate about who is to blame. But the question is how was it done? How did they manage to bring down the price so much in a year and a half?

The price has to be feared by the buyers, maintained, and quietly sold what was being bought before.

SZS: If you bought in 2009 and earlier, it will not be difficult to bump it lower, it is a matter of technique.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

the price per unit speaks for itself.

do they have any plans to reduce the cost to $10000-20000?

Actually there is a limited supply of lithium in the world. If there's a boom, lithium prices will skyrocket. Unless they come up with something fundamentally different to store energy. There was an article in Popmech about a car that used compressed air as a battery, here's something I found http://www.popmech.ru/vehicles/53904-energiya-vozdukha/#full

Автомобили на сжатом воздухе: плюсы и минусы
Автомобили на сжатом воздухе: плюсы и минусы
  • www.popmech.ru
Более распространена мембранная схема, где роль цилиндра выполняет гибкая мембрана, к которой точно так же прикреплен шток с пружиной. Ее преимущество заключается в том, что не нужна столь высокая точность посадки подвижных элементов, не требуются смазочные материалы, а герметичность рабочей камеры повышается. Существуют также роторные...

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
For the price to fall, they need to put fear into buyers, and keep it up, and quietly sell what they used to buy.
Makes sense, but how do they put fear into China?

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Makes sense, but how did they put fear into China?

Some people in some places have stopped ordering China to make crafts. here they have been pushed up, there they have been pushed down, and a wave of fear and panic has spread.

the wave is followed by more fear and then by panic.

it all looks safe.

ZS: i think china had the same bubble.

By the way in the fall you need to look at the percentages (like in growth)

Oil fell ~73% in a year and a half (~$83) to win back the drop in oil would be enough to go back to ~$51 in percentage terms that would be 73% growth )

a little bit of a vague idea )

After a drop to 25-27 (not necessarily) there will be a rise to 40-45 )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

~ a Ford Focus with 55 litre tank and speed of 100km/h I will drive at 6-7 (let's take 7.1) litres per 100km for ~774km in 7.7 hours without refuelling.

tesla: at the same speed on the highway, I have to stop for 2.5 hours to refuel, i.e. the average speed on the highway drops

No, I don't want to do that yet.

But if I'm in the woods, I can't carry the diesel in a can, and I can't go for a bucket of sparkling water.)

you have to haul the battery to the nearest power socket )

I recommend that you educate yourself on the subject, no one took the tesla seriously until a certain point.

As for refuelling, they have different refuelling, there's battery recharging and there's battery replacement in a minute.