The oil issue ... - page 24

Aleksey Lazutin:

And these are just the first swallows. The widespread production will bring down the price and they will cost maybe a little more than a normal car.

400 kilometres for 70 rubles? That's something, not 1000-1500 like with petrol. But it will be cheaper.

And there will be electric-powered heavy goods vehicles, and agricultural machinery, and military equipment?

These 20,000 units are nothing for now (at least they are not capable of impacting the oil market in any way), let's keep looking.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Will there be electric-powered heavy goods vehicles, or farm machinery, or military vehicles?

those 20,000 pc are nothing for now (at least not capable of affecting the oil market in any way), let's keep watching

They had a problem with batteries, slow production. At the end of 2015 tesla built a huge factory to produce their own batteries.

Go to their website and look at the coverage area of electric charging stations and see the plans for 2016, I fell out of my chair when I saw...

You think apple stump is the world leader and giant? In a couple of years Tesla will grudgingly just gobble up everyone and everything...

Vladimir Pastushak:

They had a problem with batteries, slow production. At the end of 2015 tesla built a huge factory to produce their own batteries.

Go to their website and look at the electric filling station coverage area and see the plans for 2016, I fell out of my chair when I saw...

The price per unit, speaks for itself.

do they have any plans to reduce the cost to $10000-20000?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
the price per unit speaks for itself, do they have plans to reduce the cost to $10000-20000?
Once an SSD cost 20,000 roubles and 1Mb of memory cost $400 now an SSD can be bought for 2000 roubles and 1Mb of memory costs less than 1 cent...

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

the price per unit speaks for itself.

do they have any plans to reduce the cost to $10000-20000?

They have exactly that kind of car, look at the price list on their website, our customs clearance makes them golden ....

how long does it take to fill up an electric car and how long does it take to drive on one charge?

Vladimir Pastushak:
check out the price list on the website.
this one? https://www.teslamotors.com/
Tesla Motors | Premium Electric Vehicles
Tesla Motors | Premium Electric Vehicles
  • www.tesla.com
Tesla designs and manufactures premium electric vehicles. Tesla currently produces the Model S sedan and the Model X SUV crossover.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
How long does it take to refuel an electric car and how long does it drive on a single charge?
2 to 8 hours depending on current and voltage, 250-300 in winter, 400-450 in summer.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
this one? https://www.teslamotors.com/
Yes

Vladimir Pastushak:
2 to 8 hours, depending on current and voltage, for one fill-up, 250-300 in winter, 400-450 in summer

~ a Ford Focus with 55 litre tank and speed of 100km/h I will drive at 6-7 (let's take 7.1) litres per 100km for ~774km in 7.7 hours without refuelling.

tesla: at the same speed on the highway, I have to stop for 2.5 hours to refuel, i.e. the average speed on the highway drops

No, I don't want to do that yet.

but if I'm in the woods, I can't carry the diesel in a can, I can't run out and get a bucket of sparkling gas)

it is necessary to carry a battery to the nearest outlet )