Let's pause in the words. - page 8

Bicus:
I wonder.
What's the problem? So take that 16 billion to the bank for even more interest and live happily ever after.
We could develop a separate topic here about, "Hu of the Sachaçté".

Ivan Vagin:
Can you give me an example of bank yields on dollar deposits above 24% per annum???

Why 24%? I thought you said 2% was super. 24% is fantastic, in fact it's 4-6%.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Why 24%? I thought you said 2% was super. 24% is fantastic, in fact 4-6%.

Read yourself above, you were talking about 2% a month..... don't know what you're getting stoned for

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Let's pause for words.

Dmitry Fedoseev, 2015.11.28 04:53

2% per month is less than any weakest bank deposit, i.e. inflation is not covered, which means that the money just slowly and gradually dissolves and disappears. Investing below inflation is not an investment.
I was talking about 2% per month and 24% p.a. at least

There goes the demagoguery again! British scientists proved a long time ago that $1 in a month can make $1,000,000,000,000 !!!

Ivan Vagin:

Read yourself above, you were talking about 2% a month..... I don't know what you're getting stoned about

I was talking about 2% per month and 24% p.a. at least

And who wrote this -"Very pleased with the reasoning about the percentage increase in the deposit,... 1% a year."

Well, yes, I wrote bullshit (I meant a year, by analogy with the initial post). But why do you guys get so flustered when you talk about interest for a year or a month more than for a year?

But the fact that our accountant has learned to calculate compound interest is good to know.

Boris:
Because they are supposed to serve, not command!
...and everyone else is supposed to serve

Dmitry Fedoseev:

And who wrote this -"Very pleased with the reasoning about the percentage increase in the deposit,... 1% a year."

The annual percentage gain should be, equally, proportional.

If it's a $1 deposit, the compounding percentage should be 10,000%.

and if the deposit is $1,000,000,000 then 0.1% is enough

Alexey Busygin:

The annual percentage growth must be equally proportional.

If the deposit is $1, the growth percentage should be 10,000%.

and if the deposit is $1,000,000,000, 0.1% is enough.

Exactly! The end must justify the means! Why risk a lemon for a lemon?

mmmoguschiy-new:
Exactly! The end must justify the means! What's the point of risking a lemon for a lemon?
To have two lemons, two lemons is still more than a lemon and not sour.