Let's pause in the words.

Very pleased with the reasoning about the percentage growth of the deposit,... 1% a year, is it a lot or a little, is it easy or difficult, is it realistic not realistic, can't do it, is it a fudge not a fudge...

From $16,000,000,000 - that would be an income of $160,000,000, per year, in my opinion, more than enough for a living wage....

Even taking into account the income of the broker through whom the transactions will be made and similar reasoning....

I'm curious about another thing, why people are stumping for thousands of percent gains as opposed to grinding out entry rules and MM...

Is it out of impatience or something....

Ivan Vagin:

I'm curious about the other thing, why people are stumping for thousands of percent gains as opposed to grinding out entry rules and MM...

From impatience or something....

From their poverty.

Although people make millions from a $100 deposit.

If you check the statistics, the % expectation per year changes inversely to the deposit.

The bigger the deposit, the lower the expected % per year.

Ivan Vagin:

Very happy with the reasoning about the percentage increase in deposit... 1% a year, is it a lot or a little, is it easy or difficult, is it realistic not realistic, can't I not, is it not bullshit...

From $16,000,000,000 that would be an income of $160,000,000, per year, in my opinion, more than enough for a living wage....

Even taking into account the income of the broker through whom the transactions will be made and similar reasoning....

I'm curious about another thing, why people are stumping for thousands of percent gains as opposed to grinding out entry rules and MM...

Is it out of impatience or something....

Wouldn't it be easier to deposit it in a bank? Or buy a banking network with that money... Or a small African country...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Wouldn't it be easier to deposit it in a bank? Or buy a banking network with the money?
:-) It's already a question of diversification, 1% to put it more vividly, my broker offers a guaranteed 6% on a $deposit with minimum trading volume... i think 2% a month of trading is butter and caviar.... everything on top is super profits...

Ivan Vagin:

Very happy with the reasoning about the percentage growth of the deposit,... 1% a year...

From $16,000,000,000 - that would be an income of $160,000,000, a year, in my opinion, more than enough for a living wage....

Don't judge everyone by yourself.

It's not enough. It's not enough to wait a whole year for a miserable one percent.

Yury Reshetov:

Don't judge everyone by themselves.

It's not enough. It's clearly not enough to wait a whole year for the unfortunate one per cent to get paid.

I don't understand what a year has to do with... take off once a week, a multiple of 54m... $2962962 a month...

Ivan Vagin:
What has a year got to do with it, I don`t understand...

For those who are particularly gifted and not responsible for their own words:

Ivan Vagin:

I'm very happy to hear about the percentage of deposit growth... 1% a year, whether it's a lot or a little...

Yury Reshetov:

For those who are particularly gifted and don't take responsibility for their own words:

Don't judge everyone by yourself...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/50639

Ivan Vagin:
Don't judge everyone by yourself...
Well, we, unlike some (let's not point the finger), are not about everyone, but only about those who are especially gifted.

Yury Reshetov:
Well, unlike some (let's not point the finger), we are not talking about everyone, but only about the very gifted.
And who is the special gifted here?

Ivan Vagin:
Who's the special gifted one here?

Let's not point fingers.

When God wants to punish someone, He deprives them of a sense of humour © Folk wisdom