Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 34

Alexey Busygin:
One, zero. That's the whole algorithm!

Bravo!!!!

Alexandr Saprykin:
and what is it about?
Alexey Busygin:
One, zero. That's algorithm!
It's almost the same as "Square of the circle".

Vadim Konyaev:
It's almost the same as the Square of the Circle.
It depends which way you look at it. The face of humanity, on earth, can also be drawn in binary code. If men are marked by a logical unit and women by a zero, counting from pole to pole, a particular picture of humanity is formed.

Alexey Busygin:
That depends on which way you look at it. The face of humanity, on earth, can also be drawn in binary code. If men are marked by a logical unit and women by a zero, counting from pole to pole, a particular picture of humanity is formed.
A little wrong! You cannot find a graphical algorithm, just as you cannot use a ruler and a compass to draw a square and a circle that are equal in area

George Merts:

And that's nothing to shout about.

Trading robots are tools, and your question is akin to "are there any scalpels in our galaxy that can operate on a patient instead of stabbing them to death".

What do you think is the answer to this question ?

I disagree with you, colleague. Councillors are a tool to make money, not to perform operations. So the question, "Can advisers make money rather than drain?" is rather analogous to the question, "Can a scalpel cut rather than tear?"

Or am I missing something? Explain to me then, what is the INSTRUMENT that an advisor is for?

Mikhail Gorenberg:
I've downloaded free and bought paid EAs (trading robots) all of them are losing their deposits faster than I do manually. My question is if there are any Expert Advisors that make money on a real account, and not only in the strategy tester. I was a billionaire in the Strategy Tester, and I want to be a millionaire in real trading :)
I would like to become a millionaire in real life :) I want to be a millionaire in real life.

Yury Reshetov:

They are there, you just have to know how to use them. After all, your question, if you exaggerate it, sounds something like this:

Are there any Formula 1 cars that you can drive and not have an accident in? I've recently bought a few racing cars, and on all of them I crashed faster than I did on foot.

What does it mean to know how to use one? Do you know how to use it? Are you already a millionaire?

Yury Reshetov:

So this is the grail, if it does not need to be re-optimized. Therefore, those who systematically look at the results of real trading and use them to decide whether over-optimization is necessary, do not ask silly questions about the galaxy for a long time.

Fools believe that they just set the Expert Advisor and count the money. It's the same as if you bought a car and it just takes you wherever you want. In reality, the car needs to be tuned all the time: the ignition starts malfunctioning, the valves bang, the wheels get unbalanced, etc., etc. Advisors also require systematic over-optimisation.

Perhaps we have slightly different experiences with machines. :)))

The question is, how and what to optimise it for? I can optimise the Expert Advisor on a specific period of history, which has already happened. But how do I optimize an EA for the market, which is about to happen?

azfaraon:
There is an Expert Advisor, since 2006, not optimised ... Worked up to now ... Profits from 40 to 150% per annum ... Transactions with the test coincide ... Checked the test and from 1999 ... Worked. There are a few more, but their profits are up to 70% at most.
Can I get a link?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
It all depends on needs... I have my own robot, which can make a steady 100-200% p.a. without over-optimisation. But this is very little for me. There are also robots that can trade more than 1000% per month, but the drawdowns are large and I have to readjust them quite often, plus martingale. Stable and super profitable trading robot has not been developed yet after 1.5 years of my hobby with such trading robots. However such bots are very rare according to monitoring of different brokers.
Can I have at least one look at this "stable 100-200%"?