Activations of a product purchased from the marketplace were taken away - page 5

Fill2014mq:
Did Microsoft snatch the bonuses from you too? ))))

We haven't, for we all understand - allowed license activations only in case of unexpected hardware swap/reinstall.

I just showed the ridiculousness of your statement about having 14 VPS and being dissatisfied with the terms of sale.

In fairness -- in the ruleshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/market/rules:

4.13.The number of free Product Activations available to the Buyer on other equipment after the purchase of the Product shall be determined by the Seller. The minimum number of such Activations is 4.

I.e. MK guarantees only the minimum number of activations - the rest is left to the Seller's will.

Another thing is that the Rules do not specify that the number of activations after the purchase can be reduced at the Seller's request.

And Renat shouldn't talk about the seller's "goodwill" and the "bonus".

Otherwise it would appear that the buyer owes the seller for his gestures of "goodwill".

p.s. In this case -- you have to write a review of the product. It's the only thing that can incentivise the seller to bring back the old terms of sale.

Here's the thing about "bonuses" and the "goodwill" of the benefactor-sellers:

Server Muradasilov:

So leave a review for this author on his product page - let him think about his reputation.

I am convinced that the author is an honest man and his product is excellent. The reviews on the product are all 5 stars, why ruin the reputation of the mql5 service?

he changed the terms - that's his right.

my complaints about the mql5 service

Renat Fatkhullin:

We don't, because we all understand - allowed license activations only in case of an unexpected hardware change/reinstall.

I simply showed the ridiculousness of your statement about having 14 VPS and being unhappy with the terms of sale.

The buyer paid for air - that's the ridiculousness of it.

Renat Fatkhullin:

We have a lot of servers.

Should I go and complain to Microsoft that they are not in our position and won't let us cover all the servers with one purchased licence?

Renat, that's a good example! For example Norton sells antivirus with 5 activations.

And no one would even think that with the next activation you will see that not five, but only three activations are available to you!

Only because Norton decided so.

What makes you think it's okay for this resource to do that?

But somewhere I saw I think there were 21 activations!

What do you make of that?

ionico:

my complaint with the mql5 service

That's the thing -- it has nothing to do with MC -- read the rules, MC guarantees 5 activations and you have 5 activations and the seller can't take them away.

But 10 activations were given to you by the seller and then taken away by the seller -- again, according to the rules of the marketplace.

Here the seller is a cheat. Why does the MC write you that you do not send claims to the wrong address.

p.s. The fact that a serious flaw in the service was exposed is a fact.

But in this case, at the moment -- to solve the problem can only negative feedback or negotiations with the seller.

ionico:

I am convinced that the author is an honest person and his product is excellent. the reviews of the product are all 5 stars, why ruin a person's reputation because of the faults of the mql5 service?

he changed his conditions - that's his right.

my complaints about the mql5 service

You have a complaint to the wrong address. Where is the honesty of the seller - why did he reduce the activations? And I am convinced of the lack of honesty of the seller, he engages in unscrupulous marketing.

To avoid such moments, I think it would be better for MQL5 to limit sellers to a maximum number of activations (5 for example), so as not to mislead buyers.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

And Renat should not talk about the seller's "goodwill" and the "bonus".

Otherwise, it turns out that the buyer has to owe the seller for his gestures of "goodwill".

Actually, it is a normal and constant business practice "the seller makes soft terms in return for the buyer's good faith attitude".

For example: the return of the wrong item to the shop. A very kind attitude, which some often deliberately abuse in the "return was a condition of purchase" mode.