Has anyone withdrawn money from a broker using arbitrage strategies? - page 6

valeriy odintsov:

It would be interesting to see a spread chart for any instrument at any broker in the fast market and for gaps.

such a graphical summary table, for example for euRobax, would explain more than any advertisement of brokers

for example, the chart below would explain more than any advertisement for brokers. like I didn't steal it... I ate it...

What's wrong with mine?) It's got both bid and ask. And there is data in the table.
And about arbitrage - the one who dares, the one who eats. If the brokers really took the deals to the interbank, as they tell everyone - there would be no problems.

Ivan Vorontsov:
What's wrong with mine?) It draws both bid and ask. And there is data in the table.
And about arbitrage - the one who dares, the one who eats. If brokers really took the deals to the interbank, as they tell everyone - there would be no problems.

graphically it makes more sense than numbers.

on another point - well, hackers are nice guys too, especially those who steal money from your cards...

and the thugs are nice too - a brick is all it takes...

not to mention all the other criminals and crooks in uniform who don't have time to wait for you to violate anything... they got kids to feed...

bottom line is, if we meet and I have a gun, then I'm brave and I'll eat you... and rules and laws are written for suckers...

Guys, maybe you need to fix the code in your heads.

trade with those who really make withdrawals... they've got deposits from 10 tons or more... If you get nabbed there too and don't get the dough...

you're the only ones who are attracted to the kitchens... the doomsayers...

You'd better go run a Trojan horse in a banking environment...

If you loudly claim to be stone/bullet/knife impenetrable and have that written on your jacket and a tattoo on your forehead, be prepared for those who want to check it out to pout. It's not that arbitrageurs are bad people or anything. The point is that if a broker didn't cheat people in their ads, they wouldn't have arbitrage problems. And if you are quietly mushrooming and making money because your clients are losing, then you have to be ready for arbitrage. Or another example. One well-known Russian broker. You open order manually - the execution is perfect. When you open an order using an Expert Advisor, its execution is 3 seconds.
And there are also arbitrage of such kind. But they do not say much about it.

Generally speaking, arbitrageurs are good people, for they usually provide liquidity.

Комбинатор:
Actually, arbitrageurs are good people, for they usually provide liquidity.
This is on the stock exchange. There is the strongest competition among arbitrageurs there. And in the context of forex - arbitrageurs are the ones who are fighting the kitchens, which are very reluctant to give back money... especially when you have raised 100 quid to a million in a week))))

Ivan Vorontsov:
If you loudly assert that you're a stone / bullet / knife-unbreakable and it's written on your jacket and tattooed on your forehead, then be prepared to pout at those who want to check it. It's not that arbitrageurs are bad people or anything. The point is that if a broker didn't cheat people in their ads, they wouldn't have arbitrage problems. And if you are quietly mushrooming and making money because your clients are losing, then you have to be ready for arbitrage. Or another example. One well-known Russian broker. You open order manually - the execution is perfect. When you open an order using an Expert Advisor, its execution is 3 seconds.
And there are also arbitrage of such kind. But they do not say much about it.

Usually a brokerage house has a clause in its rules which states whether robots may or may not be used.

And if you don't have the brains to emulate a buy-sell button and close an order, then who should you complain to?

arbitrageurs are calculated...

the same Mets read here - and fix their codes in the admin area of Mt4 - in order to clean you up...

if you are a prospector here, your names and passports are known to meths and may be known to docs... so your accounts may be monitored by special people.

It's like the koolhutzker situation... the situation is similar to that of kulhackers. none of them would admit to the shameful trade in real life because they risk getting punched in the face by their friends. many people have suffered at least once in their lives from harriers and their products.

You're one hell of a robingudge, aren't you?

valeriy odintsov:

even on the fund, not everyone allows high-frequency machines.

or they charge higher commissions.

for two - it is clear that the metaquotes are making money as they can.

But it turns out that they are breaking the law with their plugin... since DTs are fined for using it...

but cunning arbitrageurs should not be fined...

of course you have to take care of your safety... I hope you always wear class 4 body armour, a helmet and a silenced Makarov when you leave home...

Kevlar panties...

protection first...

Penalized by the DC for setting up the plugin. More precisely, for creating artificial interference in traders' work. Including artificial slippage and requotes and so on.
Sorry, but you live in Russia. There are no penalties for plugins here either. What's more, regulating ourselves is one of our favourite pastimes.
There was a bill to regulate the forex market in Russia. It was drafted by Alpari and someone else. It increases the degree of responsibility of both the broker and the trader. Let's see what comes out of it. As long as the broker makes a profit on whatever he can, the arbitrator will make a profit on the broker.

valeriy odintsov:

even at the foundation, not everyone is allowed high-frequency.

Don't be stupid. Not all high-frequency arbitrageurs are arbitrageurs and not all arbitrageurs are high-frequency arbitrageurs. HFT (especially the semi-legal one) is a separate niche.

Комбинатор:
Don't be stupid. Not all high frequency arbitrageurs and not all arbitrageurs are high frequency arbitrageurs. HFT (especially the one, which is semi-legal) is a separate niche.

I'm not being obtuse. I gave you an example - not everything traders want is allowed. in the fund.

As for the forex, every brokerage house may allow or prohibit whatever they want, as long as it is clearly stated in the rules.

Ivan Vorontsov:
You are fined by broker for setting up the plugin. More precisely, for creating artificial impediments in traders' work. Including artificial slippage and requotes and so on.
Sorry, but you live in Russia. There are no penalties for plugins here either. What's more, regulating ourselves is one of our favourite pastimes.
There was a bill to regulate the forex market in Russia. It was drafted by Alpari and someone else. It increases the degree of responsibility of both the broker and the trader. Let's see what comes out of it. As long as the broker makes a profit on whatever he can, the arbitrator will make a profit on the broker.

The fines I know - I've read the rules.

I know about the fines. I read it.

Sorry - I don't live in Russia, I live in Thailand. It's been 7 years now. But a Russian citizen so far.

The brokerage companies have no sense in Russia - they just do not want to open an office there.

in general, the degree of civility of a person is determined by his ability not to do bad things. not to steal, not to use tricky programs, not to use system vulnerabilities ...

arbitrators are like thieves who have stolen a wallet out of their pocket...

although... there's no word in English for conscience... there is a similar concept.

valeriy odintsov:

Carders make money too - but that doesn't mean they're legal.

I know about the fines - I read about them.

I'm sorry, but I don't live in Russia, I live in Thailand. It's been 7 years now. But a Russian citizen for now.

The brokerage companies have no sense in Russia - they just do not want to open an office there.

in general, the degree of civility of a person is determined by his ability not to do bad things. not to steal, not to use tricky programs, not to use system vulnerabilities ...

arbitrators are like thieves who have stolen a wallet out of their pocket...

although... there's no word in English for conscience... there's a similar concept.

You got carders in there, too. Rapists, don't forget.
Before you criticise, you should at least read the bill, shouldn't you? One of the bill's main proposals is to ban brokers from registering offshore.
Apparently you are a fan of double standards? ) Great. By making any trade you are taking money from another trader and I don't think he is happy about it. And by your own logic, you're a thief trying to make money where someone else loses. Maybe you shouldn't trade with that approach.