Has anyone withdrawn money from a broker using arbitrage strategies? - page 14

valeriy odintsov:
What - some tough crooks screwed over homegrown arbitrageurs?
These crooks have fucked simple traders, and arbitrageurs have managed to repay and withdraw funds many times over. The combinator is great))

The main thing is that this spread should fluctuate within +- the amount of commissions on both exchanges.)

ZS: The main thing is that this spread would fluctuate within +- the amount of commissions on both exchanges.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
having a consistently negative or consistently positive spread is not a problem for real arbitrageurs )
+++

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

The main thing is that this spread should fluctuate within +- the amount of commissions on both exchanges.)

ZS: the main thing is that this spread would fluctuate within +- the amount of commissions on both exchanges.

I remember, once even measured the average shift for the last X ticks, so as not to enter this value manually and not to be caught by shifts in the other direction ;)

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
I remember, I even measured the average shift for the last X ticks, so as not to enter this value manually and not to be caught by shifts in the other direction ;)

I made it "simpler", I built an off-line spread chart and ran scripts on it, the convenience is that all data is ready and the indicators are calculated

a simple chart or a Bollinger was used for searching for the average spread value

the arbitrage script itself is run on this chart, this scheme greatly speeds up the script operation.

The average value didn't change quickly, so I entered the shifts from horizontal lines

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

made it "easier."

Oh, cool! You had to think of something like that!

The backhoe crossing comes to mind.)

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Oh, cool! You had to think of something like that!

The backhoe crossing comes to mind )

)), but the whole arbitrator was 50-70 lines of code, incredible speed, worked fine)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
)), but the whole arbitrator was 50-70 lines of code, the speed was unbelievable, it worked wonderfully )
I don't get it. Did you have a one-legged one or what?

Комбинатор:
Erm not getting it. Did you have a one legged one or what?

I have tried some of them, there was a one-legged one (fast, slow BC), silver (silver quid against silver euro), there were attempts between QuickMoney and MT4, but I did not understand something then and am too lazy now)

I did not use charts there (only at the beginning, when there was no MT4).

i traded on crypto only on semi-vital indx vs btc-e

ZS: then by the way they had double output, even triple ))))

All of them brought relatively small profits, but the biggest profits I got on crypto, both on the exchange and on MT.