FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 970

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
He was stopped and made a mistake. He didn't think straight, he was in a hurry. That's boring)
Mavrodi had 9% of gazprom by the time of the hit-and-run. not exactly a pyramid scheme. where did it go, everyone is silent.

iIDLERr:
Mavrodi had 9% of Gasprom by the time of the raid. not exactly a pyramid scheme. where did it go, everyone is silent.

There are many ways to take away free money: through laws, revolutions, coups ... By power, generally speaking. So it is clear where everything is.

However, he made his own money, still a great guy.

Not the top of the pyramid, I agree

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The market was very long and painfully, from May to August, in unprecedented battles of Bulls and Bears, determined with the direction of movement and, I think, determined - the cautious movement upwards is preferable, because, Bears (market price) are at 1.1070 and not trying to seize the current price, which now Bulls have in the medium term. https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/4005357/eurusd-d1-e-global-trade
Beautifully written, but from the picture (even on the daily) it's simpler. The channel is ascending downwards and watch the dashes. I understand the difference of opinions only because of the different timing.

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
want to spit on a lot of dough)))
Gulnar

iIDLERr:
Mavrodi had 9% of gazprom by the time of the raid. not really a pyramid scheme. where did it go, everyone is silent.
Greetings! Any thoughts on gold?

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
I want to spit on a lot of dough, then fish)))
great goal, although I'd replace fishing with something else

stranger:
Gulnar
Did you recognize it? )))

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
Did you recognise it? )))
I know how you did it.)

mmmoguschiy-new:
Great goal, but I'd replace fishing with something else.
We'll think about it, there's time)

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
Where are you aiming for currencies?
Reason: