FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 964

Ishim:

)))))

xrenfx, sa got banned for the wrong reason (account got deleted altogether)

Server Muradasilov:

xrenfx, sa got banned for the wrong reason.

Why?

http://www.forexpf.ru/news/2015/09/29/ayuv-funt-snizhaetsya-goldman-ne-zhdet-povysheniya-stavki.html

The pound is down by now to $1.5132, thereby breaking the Friday 25 September low of $1.5136. This is a strong local bearish signal, especially as sellers are picking up remaining bids in the demand support area between $1.5125/45. Next, a strong area of demand will be the area between $1.5090/87. Meanwhile,Goldman Sachs expertsexpect theBank of England'sMonetary Policy Committee to "leave monetary policy unchanged" at the October meeting; "signals to markets will also remain neutral". Goldman economists believe that the minutes are likely to indicate "that risks have increased from the situation outlined in the August inflation survey" due to the worsening situation in theChinese economyand in emerging markets, triggering a spike in volatility" in financial markets. Goldman also expects the vote to still show an 8-1 in favour of unchanged policy, with McCafferty continuing to vote for a rate hike. The US investment bank forecasts the first rate hike by the Bank of England by 25 bp only in the second quarter of 2016

График GBP/USD Forex
  • www.forexpf.ru
График GBP/USD Forex

Zogman:

http://www.forexpf.ru/news/2015/09/29/ayuv-funt-snizhaetsya-goldman-ne-zhdet-povysheniya-stavki.html

The pound is down by now to $1.5132, thereby breaking the Friday 25 September low of $1.5136. This is a strong local bearish signal, especially as sellers are picking up remaining bids in the demand support area between $1.5125/45. Next, a strong area of demand will be the area between $1.5090/87. Meanwhile,Goldman Sachs expertsexpect theBank of England'sMonetary Policy Committee to "leave monetary policy unchanged" at the October meeting; "signals to markets will also remain neutral". Goldman economists believe that the minutes are likely to indicate "that risks have increased from the situation outlined in the August inflation survey" due to the worsening situation in theChinese economyand in emerging markets, triggering a spike in volatility" in financial markets. Goldman also expects the vote to still show an 8-1 in favour of unchanged policy, with McCafferty continuing to vote for a rate hike. US investment bank forecasts first Bank of England rate hike of 25bp in Q2 2016 alone

GOOD!

GOODD!

Server Muradasilov:

xrenfx, sa got banned for the wrong reason (account got deleted altogether)

Fuck it, times have changed - before, even TC workers were put off everyone was looking for a grail. People were different no one asked where they would go - only consulted!

Zogman:

What for?

How simply to explain.)

Two geniuses on this forum meet each other and argue, give codes, prove their case - but as it happened quite a long time, one of them overdid it a little (no one goes to Tula with his samovar).

Ishim:
Fuck it, times have changed - in the past they all were looking for a grail. People were different nobody asked where they would go - only consulted!

Yes, times change, but not people.

As I said above, the trader had no grail - but he could make a thousand percent in a very short time (with robots), I have not seen such a thing in the open access)))

Server Muradasilov:

Above-mentioned trader, did not have a grail - but a thousand percent could do in a very short period of time (robots), I still have not seen such a thing in the public domain)))

There is nograil and will never be! (If I look at the statistics, I don't know why I keep doing it - it's because I'm not interested in the percentages. (actually they were writing demo noise - not market ones in short)

Server Muradasilov:

Above-mentioned trader, he did not have the grail - but a thousand percent could do it in a very short time (robots), I have not seen such a thing in the public domain )))

This is the point.

I've always said and will continue to say that to test in a few years is at least inhumane to yourself. Any system should be tested on a day to day basis. Choose days with different attitudes and squeeze the maximum out of the TS. Then you can boldly enter the market to the point of losing. However, the drawdown should happen at least after a couple of withdrawals, the amount of which will exceed the entered funds by several times. And you have to make the money as quickly as possible.

Nobody understands simple things ... So you turn yourself inside out to adjust to the signal...

Server Muradasilov:

Above-mentioned trader, did not have a grail - but a thousand percent could do in a very short period of time (robots), I still have not seen such a thing in the public domain )))

of course
Reason: