FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 969

mmmoguschiy-new:

I don't know what to ask him yet. I think I can manage it myself. Maybe I'll get an idea sometime later.

I hope you're not talking about me.

What type do you think you are?
Do you think self-confidence is a good thing?

Server Muradasilov:
Do you think self-confidence is a good thing?
You need to get philosophical.

mmmoguschiy-new:
I myself - with coffee in the morning (and not only in the morning))
I mean, let's keep going, like)

mmmoguschiy-new:
You have to be philosophical about it.

No need to go deep, it's all obvious.

Self-confidence drives you forward. What's up ahead? Whoever treads the path first may be the first to encounter both trouble and discovery.

Those who are ahead (leaders) are few. Everybody looks at them and discusses them, they learn from their mistakes and successes.

This is not philosophy, this is life, all life. The pyramid principle is inevitable.

But discussing the pyramid from the bottom up is philosophy.

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
I mean, let's go on like this).
Of course

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

No need to go deep, it's all obvious.

Self-confidence drives you forward. What's up ahead? Whoever treads the path first may be the first to encounter both trouble and discovery.

Those who are ahead (leaders) are few. Everybody looks at them and discusses them, they learn from their mistakes and successes.

This is not philosophy, this is life, all life. The pyramid principle is inevitable.

But discussing the pyramid from the bottom up is already a philosophy.

it is boring at a pyramid scheme - there is nothing to discuss... Even Mavrodi himself said there is nothing there - emptiness

mmmoguschiy-new:
Of course

boring at a pyramid scheme - nothing to discuss... Even Mavrodi himself said there is nothing there - nothing.
He was stopped and made a mistake. He did not think too much, he rushed things. That is the boredom).

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
He was stopped and made a mistake. He didn't think it through. That's the boredom.)
boredom means knowing you can do anything - a lot of dough lying on the floor - walking around, kicking... bored

but he doesn't care about them - he likes fishing

and has been to the top(actually)

mmmoguschiy-new:
boredom means from the fact that you know you can do everything - a lot of dough lying on the floor - walking around, kicking... bored

but he doesn't care about them - he likes fishing

but he's been to the top.

Yes. The aim of the bat, it's no longer interesting)))

Finding a new pastime.

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

Yes. Target of the bat, no longer interesting)))

Searching for a new pastime.

What are your goals? For today/long term, trading/life?

mmmoguschiy-new:
What are your goals? For today/long term, trading/life?
I want to spit a lot of dough, then fish)))