FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 826

stranger:
Pokemon, you show me something of your own then you'll talk about someone else's, idiots like you here every month in packs.

That's where you're wrong.

It's a pity there are few of them here))))

Evgeniya Balchin:
Won't go lower today
There will be some buying before the close, so there will be a small pullback down for sure (not below 5400 or so)

Evgeniya Balchin:
Not going below 1538 today

so the rest is tomorrow - a week and a half altogether.

look at one of the leaders in the rating!NZDCAD is a very technical pair, the spread is 4 pips .

(Euro - pound - pound - pound, and don't you think you are just being fooled)))) duckbills))))) you)))))

this forum is contagious=-))) I read it like a soap opera...

Evgeniya Balchin:
Miss you all....)))), this forum is contagious in some way=-)))) is everyone like this?)) Reading like a soap opera...
Welcome :)

Ishim:

So the rest is tomorrow - a week and a half altogether.

look at one of the leaders in the rating!NZDCAD is a very technical pair, the spread is 4 pips .

(Euro - pound - pound - pound, and don't you think you are just being fooled)))) duckbills)))))

Yep, just needed to sell:

THANK YOU!

Barabashkin, what's up with the forum, will it always be like this now?)

Spechelli pho Great Teacher. For the complete morons yesterday it was written at how much to buy the pound.

costy_:

decided not to throw away the i_dei...

Kostya...

At least you could have predicted something with this miracle)

Thanks a lot!

new-rena:

Yeah, I just had to sell it:

and here is another pair working, here was the first signal halfway through. (If you mean to sell from 0.88, there was no test, there was no m1 grid, there was no disc ((((.

stranger:

Barabashkin, what's up with the forum, will it always be like this now?)

Speschelli pho Great Teacher. For the complete morons yesterday it was written at how much to buy a pound.

You should put together a glossary of terms so there's no confusion... example:

Complete retards - Dear Forumers! That's how you start... -

Dear forum people....

Reason: