FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 820

Server Muradasilov:
I don't particularly believe in symbols either.) But I have to pay with them in the shop. So, what do you say we have a contest for a prize of 100 American symbols?
No matter what you do, the symbols are in my pocket.)

Teacher:
I'd say whatever you do, your symbols are in my pocket!)

And you old chap, your pockets must have holes in them :))) Money will go through them - like through a toilet :)

PS. Take that, translateTeacher into Russian, it turns out that he's a teacher))). You're poor, though they raised the salary of teachers, but still ))).

Ishimka, is that you?

Server Muradasilov:

And you old chap, your pockets must have holes in them :))) Money will go through them - like through a toilet :)

PS. Take that, translateTeacher into Russian, it turns out that he is a teacher))). You're poor, though they raised the salary of teachers, but still ))).

Ishimka, is that you?

Yeah, two-handed typing. (I do not need you ...)

Ishim:
Yeah, I'm typing with both hands. (I don't need you...)

Don't be mad, Ishim.) Then it turns out that scoundrel decided to take your laurels, scoundrel ))))

Thanks, .

Ishim:
Yeah, I'm typing with both hands. (I don't like you...)
That's what I thought too, you were offended, so you decided to change:-)

what is the reason?

Lesorub:

what is the reason?

the reason for what is needed?

Lesorub:

what is the reason?

in the spread (ASK) if about closing

I decided not to throw away the ideas, I'll put them here, maybe someone will find them useful.

The idea was something like a price profile, and it turned out to be what it was.

I took all available quotes on the m1, scaled them up along the price axis, each price tap +1.

I have attached a vertical line to make it easier to check the history.

I'm throwing out too much, I'm sorry ;))) even though it is in a raw form.

Files:
profil_vol.mq5  13 kb