FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 757

I know crossover guys don't like it here. Those who took advice on the kiwijipi might already have one, and those who didn't believe me - lats.suum cuique.
Латинский язык — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Самоназвание: Страны: Официальный статус: Регулирующая организация: Вымер: Классификация Категория: Письменность: Языковые коды ГОСТ 7.75–97: ISO 639-1: ISO 639-2: ISO 639-3: Латинский язык является одним из наиболее древних письменных индоевропейских языков. Большое количество слов в европейских (и не только) языках имеет...

Vladimir Zubov:

USDCAD BuyLimit 1.32075 SL 1.31535

AUDUSD SellLimit 0.70189 SL 0.70687

GBPUSD SellLimit 1.53897 SL 1.54114

USDCHF SellLimit 0.97843 SL 0.98224

TakeProfit x3x5 SL RM 1% of Deposit

We wish you success!

....... But be careful with the matches.

Vadens:

Good luck!

....... But be careful with matches.

This is the result of robot calculations, not a call to trade and the levels are only valid until the close of the daily candle. Again it's just an experiment, please don't kick me if anything ))))

I'm not supposed to give trading advice here because if I do it well no one will say thank you, but on the contrary I will do it properly)

Vladimir Zubov:
This is the result of robot calculations, not a call to trade and the levels are only valid until the close of the daily candle. Again it's just an experiment, please don't kick me if anything ))))
May he who kicks the Creator in his works, let his leg be sucked off!

Vadens:
May he who kicks the Creator in His labours, may his leg be sucked off!
That's right)))

azfaraon:
Гляньте пожалуйста на евройенку ..уж больно аппетитно выглядит ...Ваше мнение ...

sticks in the weeks, buy from the pullback:

Lesorub:
Yesterday I said it was strange that the euro/bucks is up and the euro yen is down, but I was called an idiot and who is the idiot now, please tell me

Lesorub:
for full clarity you need a picture on the same euro sticks?

new-rena:
for the sake of clarity what does the same sticks get for the euro?

so sell, what else:

Lesorub:

so sell, what else:

azfaraon:
I said yesterday about the weirdness of the euro/bucks up and the euro yen down, but I was called an idiot and now who's the idiot, please tell me...

what I needed to prove ...

my eurobikes closed in the negative on such an occasion...

Reason: