FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 375

Владимир Жириновский:
And at 1.1040 take?
Don't you look any higher?

Thank you!
Picked up over 12000 buy contracts in the 0931-0949 range on Thursday, Friday and yesterday, so think)

Ishim:
so far only comments of yesterday's price, no one asks you how you trade - you lie through the post.

How can I lie if I didn't say anything about it?)) Problems with logic, we're coming to you)))

Gave the brats a kick, but they are too lazy to think, the reason for your failures should always be sought ONLY in yourself, oh Master, you look in others and an oops will come.

stranger:
In vain, my son, he was recruited in three figures in the buy, from 7230 to over 75.
Yeah, it wasn't bad without me.

Vladimir Zhirinovsky:
Vladimir Zhirinovsky 2015.08.02 23:04 RU
Ishim:

Time will judge (you can't delete screens in the mountains) maybe Tuma won't sell )))))

It's a transition to a market economy, not currencies not pairs - there are those on the forex - well absolutely greyhounded. (by the way, your favourite pound is one of them - the investors are at their minimum).

I have buys hanging from 1.0910 and from 1.1010
Here I was thinking I should have jumped out at 1.1114 and sold the hell out.

Look at that, a whole knee of lost profit !!!

And now ))))

Buyers are coming ))))

stranger:
Picked up over 12000 buy contracts in Thursday, Friday and yesterday in the 0931-0949 range, so think)

And all without stops!

Pop: the bears came in and sold 12001 contracts!

Ishim:

And all without stops!

Pop: the bears came in and sold 12001 contracts!

You'd better think about the second part of the post, you don't have enough brains for the first one anyway)))

new-rena:
(I'm about to get a spanking) //position is set...
I don't think it's been a spoofing day - boring.)

Server Muradasilov:
I don't think it's been a spoofing day - boring.)
I'm not, the Audi's a real bore.)

I'll call Idler...

He'll send you to the 0.5!

Lesorub:

I'll call Idler...

He'll send you to the 0.5!

Call me, I've got HIM, I've paged HIM before)))
Reason: