FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 713

Ishim:
The pendants are placed where the price reverses and goes to the TP. I will also work on the TA of the following TFs: m15 and m30 (for each month). At the same time I will perform TA of the following TF m15 and m30 (for each TF for a month...) - then it will lengthen the TP. The direction - where it will go! - is only D1. (everything has already been tested there).
Our job is to offer, yours is to refuse)

Ishim:
As far as I know, arbitrage is the difference in price of the same instrument on different exchanges. (the rest are lots - don't kid yourself).
There are a million strategies, and the one you are writing about is one of them.

new-rena:
Our business to offer, yours to refuse)
visually any entry, forecast to that .... (let's see and observe)

new-rena:
The strategies are a million, and the one you are writing about is one of them.
I will have a strategy in 2 months (if there is one - as testing goes), I have given up on ranges for now - treading on the spot - it is more profitable to cover all possible losses and not to set any traps! (pound estimate - 16.8 K on the deposit - the range of 75000 points - at the worst-case scenario of 7% per annum in 14 years, doubling)

Ishim:
My strategy will be in 2 months (if it will - how the test will go), from a range has refused - trampling in place - it is more profitable to cover all possible losses and not to put locks! (pound estimate - 16.8 K on the deposit - the range of 75000 points - at the worst-case scenario of 7% per annum in 14 years, doubling )

Yeah.... That's not much to go on.

Pound from bounces (a bounce is 80 chips up from the current, can be less as much as you can stand) to solo - for now, unequivocally. Buying is for luck and not desirable.

new-rena:
yeah.... Can't go much wider than that. Pound from bounces (100pips from current, you can go less as long as you can stand) to solo - unequivocally for now. Buying is for luck and not desirable.

see the 100 pips ranges. Green bai yellow sells - when the range closes, you can fix 100 pips at any time and put pending orders again. If lots will be 0.01, you'll get 10 quid every day or every other day. Just don't forget to update the ranges. (these levels are relevant until the end of the year - and in general levels can be from the background - the range of 100pip breaking 50)

Ishim:

see the 100 pips ranges. Green bai yellow sells - when the range closes, you can fix 100 pips at any time and put pending orders again. If lots will be 0.01, you'll get 10 quid every day or every other day. Just don't forget to update the ranges. (These levels are relevant until the end of the year - and in general, levels can be from the background - the range of 100 pips gap 50)

Ok. Don't fix the lock, throw in the depo . Gone to bed .

azfaraon:
What we should do next week with the pound, the Canadian and the Audi.

What can you suggest for these or other pairs?

At least show me a picture of where and what to buy or sell.

Many people may criticize others, but what about the case?

lactone:

What can you suggest for these or other pairs?

At least show me a picture of where and what to buy or sell.

Because many people are capable of badmouthing others, but what about the case?

Where do you see that we are shaming someone... I am on the contrary for a constructive discussion...

azfaraon:
Where do you see us shitting on someone ... I'm all for constructive discussion ...
So discuss... ...constructive. All you hear is: Gimme, gimme!