FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 714

Worth buying , what are your thoughts ?

iIDLERr:
So discuss it... constructive. all you hear is: give, give!
I ask you what happens when you talk about yards and the market doesn't give a damn... They always laugh at sticks, what's the difference... I know my risk level in sticks... How do you determine it in volumetric trading?

azfaraon:
I ask how come they talk about yards but the market doesn't give a damn ... They always laugh at sticks, what's the difference ... I know my risk level in sticks at least ... How do you determine it in volumetric trading?
i don't care where you're sure and where you're doubtful.

iIDLERr:
I don't care where you're sure and where you're doubtful.
Well, if you don't give a shit, why would I give you a pose?)

azfaraon:
Well, if you don't care, why should I pose?)
You'd better ask what the fuck you're for.

I ask the moderator to baniIDLERr he is already turning to insults ...

don't fight. We have been visited by Ishim. Otherwise he'll be offended and leave.

new-rena:

don't fight. We have been visited by Ishim. Otherwise he'll be offended and leave.

What's going on? Sunday school?

dp. in fact each couple has a different sound (song) Lebedinsky is absent alas((((

Ishim:
What's up? Is it a Sunday school?

There's nothing to read. Write what's new with you, thoughts, perspectives and preferably without swearing, but with smoke, so it's not immediately clear)

Ishim:

dop. in fact each couple has a different sound (song) Lebedinsky no alas((((

It's iron, I think...

new-rena:
There is nothing to read. Write what you have new, thoughts, perspectives and preferably without foul language, but with smoke, so that it is not immediately clear)

EUR has strong resistance 1.09 - 1.088

What do you want me to draw?

Reason: