FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 693

Bicus:

Rena, the last thing I need is your advice.

Did a recalculation, which showed new numbers. What's the point of holding unprofitable positions? It's only you who hold until you're blue in the face.

You're a dick. I got a robot trading. Waiting when you're manual is the first thing you have to learn. Forget the word long term, you're incapable of it. You were right, but why build up the position with small seeds? You open one order and hara. You counted it once, there's no need to get wise... You're just risking your chances.

new-rena:
You're a dick. My robot's trading.

We're all watching live as your robot trades.

Bicus:

We're all watching live as your robot trades.

Then watch it, I don't forbid it.

Lesorub:

will bounce back...

You don't even have to go to Granny's!

vaz:
You don't even have to go to Granny's!

go to deltoiser...

chif wants to move 80 farts:

Made a website on the forex market. Colleagues, check it out! Your opinion is worth a lot!

Lesorub:

will bounce back...

I don't think so. Even lower after a maximum of 1539 will go. What are your thoughts?)

Evgeniya Balchin:
I don't think so. Even lower after a maximum of 1539 will do. What are your thoughts?)
On the market hai to buy - the point? Bicus () has already been hit, I don't know, probably bought again) Well, he is allowed, he is a long term ....

Alexander Laur:
The market is barely moving, everyone is waiting for the rate decision!
That's for sure. Any predictions?

new-rena:
What's the point of buying on the market hai? Bicus () has already been hit, I don't know, probably bought again) Well, he's allowed, he's long-term....
Rena, I didn't write that I was opening a deal... or maybe I didn't understand... I never closed my sales, although I wanted to on Tuesday.... now i see 1509 and 1514 on the putts.