FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 699

iIDLERr:
The old one was against it. the topic of parity is relevant to me.
Draghi said today that he wants the eu lower... and how low, I don't know...

Vizard_:
Draghi said today that they want to take the euro lower... and how low, I don't know...
The better, the lower"Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership"

Folks, parsing the CME turkey before it gets wiped as usual, free of charge)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61964#comment_1875730

исправить индикатор
исправить индикатор
  • www.mql5.com
Помогите исправить индикатор. - - Категория: технические индикаторы и анализ рынка форекс

new-rena:

Folks, take apart the SME turkey, free of charge)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61964#comment_1875730

Unfortunately I don't understand much about the structure of indicator code, I only deal with Expert Advisors. And there are 47 errors, 18 warnings.

Vladimir Zubov:
Unfortunately I don't understand much about the structure of indicator code, I only deal with Expert Advisors.
Is it possible to do that?

azfaraon:
How could that be?
Nothing good came out of my initial experience of working and trading with indicators, I put all calculations and queries into the Expert Advisor code, it's more convenient for me. I never got involved in writing indicators )

Vladimir Zubov:
From my initial experience of working and trading with indicators nothing good came out, I put all calculations and requests into the Expert Advisor code, it's more convenient for me. I have never tried to write indicators )
i think i don't always like to exercise the right muscles...) Although i understand you, like "i need it")) honestly, i'm even ashamed to fix it... They'll say he's making trouble here...) Although i'm just an "errand boy" with new-rena in programming

azfaraon:
))) You just do not always like to strain the right muscles ... Although I understand you well as "I need it)) "Frankly speaking, I'm even ashamed to correct it ... They say here is engaged in bullshit))) Although with new-rena in the programming I am just a "errand boy" .
I don't need to fix anything, there's no sense in it anyway.

Vladimir Zubov:
My first experience working and trading with indicators did not result in anything good. I put all calculations and requests into Expert Advisor's code, it is more convenient for me. I have never tried to write indicators )

First the indicator, then into the Expert Advisor. The indicator disappears in the finished ATS, I agree.

You can test faster with the indicator, in the visual mode of the tester you can see where it is screwing up...

The most worthless signals are crossings of any lines, no matter how beautiful they look...

azfaraon:
Is there such a thing?

got the strategy sorted out?

Here's another on the same theme

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/62870

Убийца
Убийца
  • www.mql5.com
Открытие позиций в зависимости от размера депозита. - - Категория: эксперты форекс, торговые роботы и советники
Reason: