FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 690

Vizard_:
They've been talking about it for a couple of weeks now)))) They are going to abolish Schengen etc.
More interesting will be the squeals when oil hits 42... I see that there is such a possibility...
I hope for the petrochemicals))))
I don't like oil, I sell gold.

Autumn is back again...
But Sensei is wandering somewhere in the mountains.

Alone contemplating the moon...

iIDLERr:
come to think of it, ilya, i sold the cross last night on a fishing trip. it occurred to me that the migration problems were too strong. so i sold the eurofantic.

and no pity for the cross (owki)?

What did you buy - slates?

Lesorub:

and don't you feel sorry for the cross?

What did you buy - slates?

a blind date.

well, clever and clever, where to and from where?

new-rena:

You have started 21 triangles for the whole kitty, since there is no drawdown. Profit rolls.

Yes, yes. We see, we see.

-$100 is not a drawdown at all, but a profit of as much as $3 (three) dollars in three (3) days - it's called a profit roll.

Bicus:

Yes, yes. We see, we see.

-$100 is not a drawdown, but a profit of three (3) dollars in three (3) days - it's called a profit roll.

Bicus, when you don't know what you're talking about, it's best not to be so snippy.

If you are in favour of monitoring, I have already written that this will happen, because only I know the reason.

Rena, I've figured out your system.

You open on all the pairs in the terminal by groping in any direction. You wait for one of them to turn a profit and then you cut it. The others are in the red, but you sit and hope that they will sooner or later turn to the "+".

You got it?

Bicus:

Rena, I've figured out your system.

You open on all the pairs in the terminal by groping in any direction. You wait for one of them to turn a profit and then you cut it. The others are in the red, but you sit and hope that they will sooner or later turn to the "+".

You got it?

No, you didn't.

new-rena:
Bicus, when you don't know what you're talking about, it's best not to be so snarky.

I'm not supposed to believe my eyes when I look at your monitoring?

There's a -$100 drawdown there. That's a lie, it's actually +1000$, isn't it?

You're so funny, really.