FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 672

it sucks to look for a black cat in a black room, especially if it's not there...

Strange, my compliments, the harrier was nice and fast. it's not comparable to the yen last week, but you waited for it less). now i'm thinking of getting a .32 with a twist.

Roman Busarov:
no... you what.... what about the $30 minus for the teens ??? ....
Let them wait and most importantly, let them remember to sell on every new hai)

iIDLERr:
Strange, my compliments, the harrier was nice and fast. it's not comparable to the yen last week, but you waited for it less). Now I'm thinking of fitting in at .32 with a twist.
In the yen I entered yesterday from 121.38.

Alexander Laur:

Mid-term, mid-term .... What medium term? Intraday!!!

First trade 17 minutes + 4.5% of the deposit.

Second trade 12 minutes + 11,6% of deposit.

Only 29 minutes in the market and the deposit increased by 16,52%!!!

And I've been punching two Klitschkas in the face at the same time this morning. Who's the better man?

Alexander Laur:

Mid-term, mid-term .... What medium term? Intraday!!!

First trade 17 minutes + 4.5% of the deposit.

Second trade 12 minutes + 11,6% of deposit.

Only 29 minutes in the market and the deposit increased by 16.52%!!!

The trouble is, when it is reduced by 50% per minute in the market, you don't drag screenshots here)

stranger:
Got into your yen yesterday from 121.38.
I'm thinking of refilling it today.

stranger:
The trouble is, when it's reduced by 50% per minute in the market, you don't drag screens here)
I'm still impressed by the candle on the rand. Myth hangs such things in frames on the walls

iIDLERr:
Strange, my compliments, the harrier was nice and fast, but you couldn't compare it to the yen last week, and you waited for it a little longer). now i'm thinking of getting a .32 with a twist.

maybe from a 3306?

iIDLERr:
I'm still impressed by the candle on the rand. Myth hangs such things in frames on the walls
On the loon of salt 3260-80.