FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 668

forexman77:
Getting ready for September 1, going to school tomorrow.

Who will take this half-wit to school, except for the mentally retarded, hence the vegetable garden...

For a month here, bleats and gives birth, buys gold.

Moonshiner, do you only buy it or do you see the sell button too?)

You tubers are unripe!!!

Walking around kicking ingots... my arms are swollen under the weight of multi-pound chains... neck like a bull... my fingers are hard on the keyboard from the rings and bruises... I love gold!!! I always buy it... I don't care how much it's worth!!!

But who knows - maybe that was the forecast as well )))))) From Cheater... Ugh - from Teacher )))))

we are doing well (not ex post facto...):

Lesorub:

we are doing well (not ex post facto...):

So we're sort of not.

Or are you saying that our Great, well, not so great yet, teacher is post facto about something? You see, he's being a bully, he says...

Idler, why isn't your harrier holding his head?)

I don't want anything...

Lesorub:
I don't want anything...
You don't want to, you see - the teacher has left us.... we need some dick... ...a worthy man to take HIS place, we'll honour that one, there's no better...

Teacher:
You guys are immature!!!

I'm kicking bullion... my arms are swollen under the weight of multi-pound chains... neck like a bull... my fingers are hard on the keyboard from the rings and bruises... I love gold!!! I always buy it... I don't care how much it's worth!!!

But who knows - maybe that was the forecast as well )))))) From Cheater... Ugh - from Teacher )))))

So, will you be our GURU? We'll honor you.....

The first thing you do is open a pamm, that's a must, then the rest.

stranger:
Idler, why isn't your harrier holding its head?)))

she's coming out of her skin...