FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 665

new-rena:
I gave him the idea for the most popular thread. People are going to be pounding away on the forex. They'll be discussing in the same thread, so they'll have a starting deposit again. What if somebody makes a million?
That's a good one.)

mmmoguschiy-new:
By the way, there is nothing funny about it! 10, let alone 10 - even at a stable 2% a day can become a currency millionaire in a couple of years.)
a quid is enough to make a million out of it) but it is fun

Alexander Laur:

18% of the deposit per trade. A profit of 16.4 pips.

It's a doll to see if I'm sure of the direction. :)

man, you're risky!!! and overconfident :)

new-rena:
a quid is enough to try to make a million out of it)
is that sarcasm?

mmmoguschiy-new:
is that sarcasm?
Come on. 1 quid is 100 cents. Make it 3% a day and the competition's already started. I'll join in.

new-rena:
Come on. 1 quid is 100 cents. Make 3% a day and the competition's already started...
cents for cents... it's all about the percentage.

mmmoguschiy-new:
I, like a true Jedi, do everything purely after the fact :)

The Audu, that's a possibility!
Great! However, I no longer understand what direction you're trading in. Explain in simpler terms. I, for example, am flat buy. I'm a buy trader. Do you trade both ways too?

mmmoguschiy-new:
cents in cents... it's all about percentages
The only condition is compulsory monitoring of the account (please, no details on trades, equity and balance, and hare).

Alexander Laur:

Well, I've been chiselling this strategy from your thread (10% a day).

No confidence at all!

I just know what to do if the price goes seriously against me. Oh, how hard it is to accept a loss!!! :)

i don't understand - so what do you do in these cases? do you take a loss?

mmmoguschiy-new:
I don't get it - so what do you do in these cases?
Cutting a lamb, making a kebab, drinking lots of firewater and going to open a new account))))