FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 578

Zogman:

it was written that Buffett used to say that silver was always attractive in crises - but now he refuses to do so

I can't find the link.

why bother with Buffett when you have Idler?

forexman77:

The demand for silver will clearly not be what it used to be. Due to falling demand, unless some new technology comes along where silver will be needed.

But, that does not mean that it will only fall.

What did you write? Did you get it?

stranger:

It's good to know that at least.

I know what's good and what's not...

stranger:

It's good to at least have that figured out. It should be salted from the hajis for a long time, only Eidler got into it a bit early.

The tractor hasn't arrived there yet)

i told you a year. there will be no haves. well, the swap is tiring, but the goals are.... mm-hmm.

iIDLERr:
I said one year. there will be no swap. swap is tiring, but the goals are.... mm-hmm.
What about the tractor?

iIDLERr:
What did you write? Did you get it?

I will try to decipher) Silver used to be used in photography, and you also say that in batteries. Now there will be no demand for silver in that sector of industry.

So the rally that was in the 70s in silver is stronger than in the 2000s. As demand has fallen. I have given charts of gold and silver for comparison.

Demand could go up if they create some product that uses silver. There might be some kind of laptop with a silver casing)

Don't you get it?

Yeah, that's a real snarky one. It's called stomping the scalpers both ways.

1030-1035 everything remains in place, bottom is empty, top is empty...

TR1095 according to the situation so far

Shocked today. A housemate, under the guidance of an "experienced" manager, drained 33 tonnes of greenbacks on EUR/USD. It's nicer to buy a new car and a pole.

forexman77:

I will try to decipher) Silver used to be used in photography, and you also say that in batteries. Now there will be no demand for silver in that sector of industry.

So the rally that was in the 70s in silver is stronger than in the 2000s. As demand has fallen. I have given charts of gold and silver for comparison.

Demand could go up if they create some product where silver is used. There might be some kind of laptop with a silver case)

Don't you get it?

Is this about agriculture or speculation, about the market?
Reason: