FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 583

I don't know who or why, but for the last two hours gold has been buying in the glass

stranger:

My son, you are too young and stupid, why are you running around the village with your naked butt and shouting? People are watching....

Run along and buy that USDCAD up to your throat and sit tight.... figure ten....

You said it would be 1.2700 or even 1.2500, and now you say buy ... How can one understand you ... I'm asking seriously ... When I said it would be 1.33000 you laughed, now buy ... But you are small and stupid, use them for your children and grandchildren ... I was not getting personal ...

azfaraon:
You said 1.2700 and even 1.2500, and now you say buy ... How can I understand you ... I am serious ... When I said 1.33000 you laughed, now buy ... And use small and stupid for your children and grandchildren ... I did not get personal ...
What personalities, my son, in all seriousness I say buy now and sit)

stranger:
That's a common-sense thought.

second sensible thought all day on this forum?)

and what do your reports say about oil?

stranger:
What personalities, my son, in all seriousness I say - buy now and sit)
So every 200-300 points you will change your mind? Just recently you were talking about 1.2700-1.2500... You even argued that nothing had changed ... And then suddenly buy ...

azfaraon:
Why are those who said that USDCAD is falling down?

I got a batch of moose on it today. I can't do without it.

I'll wait for more FOMC today. I'll have the news on it on Friday.

All sorts of people come over... And then it starts: I'm small and stupid. So why did you come here? Load the oranges on Lizyukova, they pay well.

lactone:

I don't know who or why, but they've been buying gold in a cup today for the last 2 hours.

And you say, show them a quid and they will run after it until it falls)))

They don't understand that in order to earn a quid they have to do something commensurate with its value.)

the goldmans said that the gold was p...y. I p..y. stayed away for a couple of months.

iIDLERr:
I think it's not clear yet - whether it's going to be 1000, or whether it's going to go up from the current levels (in the vicinity).

I'm a pipsqueak on it))

So, 10 quid there - back.

And purposefully, too, I think, that it is not clear yet - whether 1000 is light, or from the current (roughly) rip.

Reason: