FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 573

Lesorub:
1020 TP for EUR on sale now...

so maybe it's too early to open it now...

you set the limit higher

same thing with the other idiots - they can go another 20 pips.

only kiwi doesn't seem to go any further

и

yen seems to go no further and vice versa - it is flat but might go down another 20 pips

Zogman:

so maybe it's too early to open it now...

you set the limit higher

same thing with the rest of the IDC - they can go another 20 pips

only kiwi doesn't seem to go any further

и

yen seems to go no further and vice versa - it seems to be stuck but it might go down 20

I put limits on the edge of the range, if it has enough - good, if not - take it off and reset it quickly...

Lesorub:

I put the limits on the edge of the range, if it's enough, it's fine, if not, it's easy to take it off and reset it...

Sell? Well...

Lesorub:

I put the limits on the edge of the range, if it's enough, it's fine, if not, it's easy to take it off and reset it...

what's the timing - is there an estimate ?

what scares me - i think at 22 there will be a bounce - and usually a move in the other direction before that - a lure of sorts ...

I think there will be a bounce - the quid is up - so during the day the quid should go down

but on the other hand - there's nowhere to fall...

So the picture in my head is not consistent.

How do I solve it?

the quid won't bounce or we'll have a bounce back or we'll have a bounce in both directions

well all this is my speculation for nothing

Zogman:

Strange, you haven't answered - for the third time I've asked - have you ever found anything interesting for you here?

Don't cry, it's summer. The North will come up with its levels, Sorcerer will come up with the kochegs, I'll stop mushrooming.

iIDLERr:
Don't cry, it's summer. The North will come up with its levels, Warlock will come up with the coaches, and I'll be done with the mushrooms.
Dr. House is here already....

Even though they can be clever, it's all the same.

again, it's all wrong and wrong...

the euras obeyed Illya and fell

Zogman:
the eu has listened and fallen

limit 1015...