FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 582

Why are those who said that USDCAD is falling?

I've noticed that as soon as the market goes in one direction, just over 100 pips, everyone disappears)))). Where have all the jerks gone))))

azfaraon:
I've noticed that as soon as the market goes in one direction a little over 100 pips ... everyone disappears somewhere))))
you're trading inside the m5. i called the pose two months ago.

iIDLERr:
you're trading inside the m5. i called the pose 2 months ago.
You must be very mistaken .... I don't consider m5 as a chart at all))) I was just thinking about 1.2800 and even 1.2700-1.25000...And he was thinking about making new highs)) I meant USD CAD

Zogman:

we're shorting the buck-moon

swap for us.

and also sell-limits at 1.32

Where do you look at the swaps?

azfaraon:
You must be very mistaken .... I don't consider m5 as a chart at all)))) I was just thinking about 1.2800 and even 1.2700-1.25000... And he was about to draw new highs)) I meant USD CAD.
i understand Strange's speech. why should i trade it all?

azfaraon:
You must be very mistaken .... I don't consider m5 as a chart at all)))) I was just thinking about 1.2800 and even 1.2700-1.25000...And he was about to make a new high...) I meant USD CAD
And we should have a momentary imulsion at 1.28, right?

iIDLERr:
I understand Strange's speeches. Why should I have to trade it all? Trade your thought, trade yours, no questions asked.
I've never heard anyone say sorry, guys...

Bicus:
And we need a momentary imulsion of 1.28, don't we?
I wonder where you are even looking))))) has been growing for a week now)))

azfaraon:
That's right... I've never heard anyone say sorry guys, it was a mistake...

My son, you are too young and stupid, why are you running around the village with your naked butt and shouting? People are watching....

Run along and buy that USDCAD up to your throat and sit tight.... ten figures....

Reason: