FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 494

Vladimir Zubov:
I mean, if the system is completely "wacky", it needs to be changed or refined.
Any system is good for making a profit.

Teacher:
Who do you think did the legendary Crash in 2010? Shh, no one!!!
Open day at the loony bin.

Teacher:
Who do you think did the legendary Crash in 2010? Shh, no one!!!
I kept remembering where the avatar came from... I remembered.

Roman Busarov:
I kept remembering where the avatar came from... I remembered.
Vasya, sit down, five!

Bicus, it's so naughty and harmless, let it scramble)))

Евгения:
Open day at the madhouse.
Yes, madam, you are absolutely right! Excellent definition of the place of your stay here!

By the way the inhabitants of the aforementioned institution also believe that they are historical figures and other high ranking officials ... You're a star...

You'll all be cured...

stranger:
Bicus, it's so naughty and harmless, let it shuffle)))
There you go - they've already got something rattling around in there somewhere... The old one must have taken too many pills! Did you take the pink ones?

Teacher:
Yes, madam, you are absolutely right! Excellent definition of your place of residence here!

By the way, the inhabitants of the aforementioned establishment also think that they are historical figures and other high ranking officials... You're a star...

You'll all be cured...

There you go - they've already got something rattling around in there somewhere... The old one must have taken too many pills! Did you take the pink ones?
Your writing so far only makes me smile and wonder!!!! I wonder if you are really out of your mind, if not, then why are you here?

Евгения:
Your writing so far only makes me smile and wonder!!!! I wonder if you're not in your right mind, if not, why are you here?
some with a smile ... and some with a bellyache ;) don't hold back - smile, it annoys everyone ;)

by the way, great question - what are we even here for?

who wants europolkibai?

TR1086

Евгения:
Your writing so far only makes me smile and wonder!!!! I wonder if you are out of your mind, if not, why are you here?
What is there to be surprised about, such sick people appear here every month, as soon as he escapes from the asylum he considers it his duty to post here, our teacher also came running once, and then HE liked it, and HE stayed.
Reason: