FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 159

stranger:
Sorcerer, please send me a summary of Sensei's speeches from last night, because I fell asleep early last night)))
He's not saying anything yet... As usual... fogging it up first))) Waiting myself)))

Anatoli Kazharski:
Until you get it. And remember. A good student is a student who learns well for himself. ;))

I don't quite get it. I am interested in the necessary and sufficient number of rotations of your sentences in my dedicated memory stack (brain space). Speaking in the language of an apprentice - I need a number.

Thank you, O Teacher!

new-rena:

I don't quite get it. I am interested in the necessary and sufficient number of rotations of your sentences in my designated memory (brain space). Speaking in the language of a student - I need a number.

Thank you, O Teacher!

you have to answer him like this (in literary language, without being rude):

"I gave to your opinion the rotation... and the axis was my penis."

GopFX __:
you should answer him like this (in literary language, without being rude):

"I gave your opinion a spin... ...and the fulcrum was my penis."
Yeah, I got it. The tape is saved.

Dmitry Chepik:
Learn, Tol, learn, don't get distracted by nonsense...

Well, it's no nonsense. Laughter prolongs life. That's what it's all about (sometimes). Now everyone will wake up and the circus will start all over again. ))

You just don't get stuck here yourself. Because (your own words):

Dmitry Chepik:

Life is short, and there's so much to learn!

You cannot learn anything here (in this thread). If only to help you leak. For those who really know something are not so stupid as to give it away. That too can be rotated in a cycle. ))

while(!IsStopped())
  {
   if(Дошло?())
      break;
  }

//---

The funny thing is that the most interesting ones who really had something to show and tell you (the crowd) in a burst of your blinding greed have just scared away with their shrieks and aromas of other vices. Now you have Sensei and others. "Learn" now. )))

GopFX __:
new-rena:

Put it on and spin it till you're blue in the face. )))

while(!IsStopped())
  {
   if(Дошло?())
      break;
  }

Anatoli Kazharski:

Tolyana... the funny thing is... not only do you not drink... but you can't joke either))) Let's at least have a poetry battle... ...it'll be funnier... the shit is getting tense...

Anatoli Kazharski:

Thank you!

while(!IsStopped())
  {
   if(Спасибо, О УЧИТЕЛЬ!())
      break;
  }

Anatoli Kazharski:

Anatoli Kazharski:

Reason: