FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1932

Nestradamus:

The top left-hand corner is the most beautiful drawing, the lines well expressed in bright colours. But the wand of thought is missing in all the images.

Server Muradasilov:
And now you're waiting.)
What can you do! You can't give up! The plague has gone to the wrong footsteps.

Teacher:

Physically bursting with your fart

Beneath the guise of exertion.

Trying to know others.

In vain, your mother!

Tell me, how's that 300 pound chain of yours doing?

RekkeR:

The top left-hand corner is the most beautiful drawing, the lines well expressed in bright colours. But the wand of thought is missing in all the images.

Hello! You've completely abandoned us... But it's really boring here; Old One's in the bathhouse, Sorcerer's in other monasteries again, Shaman's burying his last pamm, Sunny has given up on everyone...

So, all the old guys are absent, and the young are ruling, but without soul ...

And about the stick (or as Old likes to do - arrows) you're right, I do not draw...

I sometimes post screenshots in the hope to find like-minded people, but without comments, so as not to attract freeloaders.

I will make a small comment for you. And the most beautiful drawing at the bottom left

Nestradamus:

Hello! We've been abandoned altogether... But it's really boring here; Old one's in the bathhouse, Sorcerer's in other monasteries again, Shaman's burying his last pamm, Sunny's bored with everyone...

So, all the old guys are absent, and the young are ruling here, but without soul ...

And about the stick (or as Old likes to do - arrows) you're right, I do not draw...

I sometimes post screenshots in the hope to find like-minded people, but without comments, so as not to attract freeloaders.

I will make a small comment for you. And the most beautiful drawing at the bottom left

denniss took the baton.

Alekseu Fedotov:
denniss has taken up the baton.

Are you implying that denniss is a clone of Old...?

I doubt it. the writing style is not similar... For example, Kolya Morzhov, Old would never officially call him "margin call"... It sounds more like a pioneer who has recently met him and does not yet know all his names...

Nestradamus:

Are you implying that denniss is a clone of Old...?

I doubt it. the writing style is not similar... For example, Kolya Morzhov, Old would never officially call him "margin call"... It sounds more like a pioneer who has recently met him and does not yet know all his names...

Eh, how you all miss him))))) guessing, making things up)) not you personally but fellow forum members ... he'll be back in a bit, he's so empty on the forum ... maybe it's the eve of the holidays?)